Inicio > Mis eListas > gap-argentina > Mensajes

RedLuz Argentina / Anahuak
Maremoto - La visi Susy Per
Tragedia en Argent Monica B
DE KRYON SPAIN – L Susy Per
FAROS DE LUZ - Qué Susy Per
Un pedido urgente Susy Per
TSUNAMI Y TERREMOT Susy Per
CURACIÓN A PARTIR Susy Per
A todos los Hijos Monica B
Atencion planeta.. Raquel B
Boletín Cuántico d Susy Per
MERRY CHRISTMAS& H DEMPAT W
Mensaje urgente de Raquel B
Federación Galácti Monica B
¿Cambió la rotaci Monica B
Descubren la causa Monica B
Intensivo Magos de Anahuak
KRYON - Preguntas Susy Per
Comisiones de Trab Anahuak
Resumen de la med Raquel B
 << 20 ant. | 20 sig. >>

Gap-Argentina

Asunto:[gap-argentina] MERRY CHRISTMAS& HAPPY NEW YEAR
Fecha:Sabado, 1 de Enero, 2005  12:07:10 (+0100)
Autor:DEMPAT WEMBA <dempatwemba222 @........net>

   Attn: MERRY CRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

   You may be surprise to receive this letter from me, since you don't know me
personally, I am DEMPAT
WEMBA the first son of MOYO WEMBA who was recently murdered in a land dispute in
Zimbabwe.

   I am writing this letter to request your assistance and confidentiality to
handle a transfer of fund into a
Foreign account and I decided to write you,my late father was among the
few black Zimbabwean rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the agents of the
ruling Government of
President Robert Mugabe, for
his alleged support and sympathy for the Zimbabwean opposition party controlled
by the white minority.

   Before my fathers death, he has taken his fund through a diplomatic means to
a security and finance
company base in europe , this fund amounted to the sum of Twenty  Million five
hundred thousand
United State Dollars ($20.5million) conveyed in two  trunk boxes now being taken
care of by this
Security and Finance Company  as a family valuables as if he foreseen the
looming danger in Zimbabwe.
This money was allocated for the purchase of new Machinery and chemical products
for Agro allied farm
and for the establishment of new farms in Lesotho and Swaziland.

   These land problems arose when President Robert Mugabe introduced a new land
act that wholly
affected the rich white farmers, and the blacks vehemently condemned the "modus
operandi" adopted
by the government. This resulted to rampant Killings and mob action by the war
veterans and some
political thugs,precisely more than three thousands(3,000)people have so far
been killed. Heads of
government from the west, especially Britain and United States have voiced their
condemnation of
Mugabe's policies.
Subsequently, South Africa Development Community (S.A.D.C) has
continuously supported Mugabe's new land act, it is against this background that
my entire family who
are currently residing in South Africa have decided to transfer my father's
money into a foreign account.

   As the eldest son of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility of
seeking a genuine foreign
account where this money could be transferred without the knowledge of my
government who are
tactically freezing our family's wealth and South Africa government seem to be
playing along with them. I
am faced
 with the dilemma of investing this money in South Africa for the fear of
encountering the same
experience in the future,since both countries have the same political history.

   More so, The South Africa Foreign Exchange policy does not allow such
investment, Hence I am
seeking for political asylum in The Netherlands. As a business person, I wants
to entrust my future and
that of my family into your hands, I must let you know that this transaction is
100% risk free and the nature
of your business does not necessarily matter.

 For your assistance,we are offering you 30% of the sum, 65% for me and my
family, while 5% will be
mapped out for any expenses that we may incurred during this transaction.We wish
to invest our money
on commercial properties based on your advice.Finally,i will demand for a total
assurance and sincerity on
your part when the fund gets to the account you are going to provide in your
country.If this proposal is
accepted by you, please confirm by you sending me an email with this email
address
(dempatwemba2004@...).

  Thanks and God bless you. Awaiting your urgent response.

   Kind  Regards ,

   Dempat Wemba .

Visita nuestro patrocinador:
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

            Si no recibes regalos en estas navidades,
              es porque Papá Noel está en la cárcel.

               Descubre "La otra cara de Papá Noel".
             Bájate el vídeo (70 seg.) entrando aquí:
                http://elistas.net/ml/144/

  Algunos de los cientos de artículos en venta/subasta en eGrupos.net
 * FABRICA UN GO-KART EN TU HOGAR (100 MXN)
   -->> http://www.egrupos.net/artid/572

 * TATUAJES TEMPORALES... EL NEGOCIO DE MODA (100 MXN)
   -->> http://www.egrupos.net/artid/573

 * belleza y cuidado personal (85000 CUP)
   -->> http://www.egrupos.net/artid/574

 ¿Tienes algo que deseas vender? ¿O comprar? Visita ya WWW.EGRUPOS.NET