Inicio > Mis eListas > gap-argentina > Mensajes

RE: Agua Diamante teresa d
Re: AGUA DIAMANTE estela c
RE: AGUA DIAMANTE Graciela
RV: Tarifas telefó Graciela
Re: AGUA DIAMANTE Andrea K
Agua Diamante para Susana P
RV: AGUA DIAMANTE Maria Fu
NESARA / US ACT / Ricardo
Re: Agua Diamante mario ga
Agua Diamantina en Adrian G
RE: RV: Algunas di Daniel O
Direcciones para o Graciela
Consulta/ Inform Adriana
Algunas direccio Adriana
Re: AGUA DIAMANTE Susana P
Agua Diamante en U Susana P
Re: RV: AGUA DIAM Susana P
Re: Astrid S
RV: Algunas direcc Graciela
Re: Agua Diamante stella p
 << 20 ant. | 20 sig. >>

Gap-Argentina

Asunto:[gap-argentina] NESARA / US ACT / PEACE AND PROSPERITY / CAMPA ÑA CONTRA IMPUESTOS EN EUA / EL SISTEMA TRIBUTARIO, ILEGAL / LOS CABALLEROS BLANCOS
Fecha:Miercoles, 4 de Septiembre, 2002  02:42:04 (-0500)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo <redluz @...............mx>

NESARA / US ACT / PEACE AND PROSPERITY / CAMPAÑA CONTRA IMPUESTOS EN EUA / EL SISTEMA TRIBUTARIO, ILEGAL / LOS CABALLEROS BLANCOS

----------
From: RedLUZ/LUXWeb <redluz@cablevision.net.mx>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 02:40:35 -0500
To: Foro Meshiko-Latinoamerica <meshiko@elistas.net>
Cc: Sala Cinco <SALAV@yahoogroups.com>, Foro Interredes <interredes@yahoogroups.com>

NESARA

~The National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act/
USA
~El proyecto de ley para la estabilización económica y la recuperación/
EUA

<http://nesara.org/main/index.htm>

NO DEJEN DE VER ESTA PAGINA EN INGLES
USEN SU DISCERNIMIENTO
R~

NESARA / US ACT / PEACE AND PROSPERITY / CAMPAÑA CONTRA IMPUESTOS EN EUA / EL SISTEMA TRIBUTARIO, ILEGAL / LOS CABALLEROS BLANCOS

LATINAMERICAN WEB OF LIGHT
www.yahoogroups.com/community/luxweb
www.elistas.net/lista/meshiko

Hello Dear Friends and White Knights,

I'm told that very shortly as part of bringing us the true NESARA
law announcements, the INDICTMENTS against Bush Jr., Cheney,
Rumsfeld, and Ashcroft will be aired on national television.  I'm
told MOST of the ILLEGAL Bush cabinet is being INDICTED for ordering
the 9/11 attacks against our people and country.  I'm told the White
Knights have gathered MASSIVE and TOTALLY air-tight evidence and
witnesses as PROOF that the Bush regime ordered and carried out the
9/11 attacks WITHOUT a SINGLE ARAB involved in doing the attacks.
I'm told that the witnesses and truckloads of evidence are being
kept in very secure locations until after the ILLEGAL Bush regime is
fully REMOVED from power and the evidence and witnesses have been
presented in court.  I'm told theses court proceedings will be
BROADCAST LIVE for all to see and will begin VERY SOON after the
true NESARA law is announced.

I'm told the White Knights made the decision to have the 9/11
indictments against the ILLEGAL Bush regime ready before they go
ahead with the true NESARA law announcement process.  I've been
hearing about this for a while and now I understand the ILLEGAL Bush
regime is aware that these indictments have been issued so I can
tell you about these things without breaking any confidences.  I'm
told that when these indictments are publicly announced by the
Justice Department very soon after the true NESARA law begins its
public unveiling, the ILLEGAL Bush cabinet members will be arrested
and taken away in SHACKLES to a high security holding facility.

I'm told that Colin Powell is one exception as he did not
participate in the planning and ordering of 9/11 although his
insider contacts at the Pentagon are said to have told Powell about
the attacks and that is why Powell was out of the country on the
morning of 9/11.  I'm told that Colin Powell is considering
resigning just before the true NESARA law announcement and I suggest
that Mr. Powell DO his resignation TODAY immediately.

For those of you new to the Dove Reports, I was told months ago and
finally disclosed last week that the Bush-Rockefeller contingent
used the dark agenda CIA to THREATEN FIVE U.S. Supreme Court
Justices in order to get Bush Jr. "selected" as the winner of the
2000 Elections.  I'm told that on November 8, 2000 the dark agenda
Bush-Rockefeller contingent used CIA personnel to THREATEN "civil
war" and threats to harm thousands of people unless the Justices
bowed down to the demands to crown Bush Jr. as winner of the 2000
elections.  Furthermore, I'm told the Bush-Rockefeller group hired
people to "stage" various unruly activities, including the famous
scene of the young rowdies who tried to charge into the Florida vote
counting center, as PROOF that they would cause a civil war unless
Bush Jr. was "selected" as winner of the election.  One of the U.S.
Supreme Court Justices refused to bow down to the Bush-Rockefeller
threats and I'm told there were harmful things done to retaliate
against this Justice.  However, I'm told that Justice Scalia was
already in league with the Bush-Rockefeller plans and thus the
ILLEGAL selecting of Bush Jr. took place.

I'm told all these things will be EXPOSED after the true NESARA law
announcement is broadcast.  In addition, I'm told the Rockefeller
family involvements with 9/11 will also be proven and certain
Rockefellers are also being indicted for their parts in the 9/11
attacks.

We all need to remember that the Rockefeller and Bush families hold
major investments in big OIL companies AND both families have LONG
been part of the dark agenda groups intending to install their own
world domination governments.  I'm told because the true NESARA law
was set to be announced at 10 a.m. EDT on September 11, 2001, these
dark agenda families used our own government resources to interfere
with NESARA, attack our country and manipulate our people into
thinking foreigners attacked our people when IN FACT it was the Bush
regime.

I'm told because so much TRUTH is coming out on the Dove Reports,
that in addition to interfering with my Dove UID password and also
interfering with the 744 Dove members in the Bouncing File, the dark
agenda Bush regime are ordering other interferences.  I'm told the
dark agenda CIA are testing out processes of sending in UNsubscribe
requests to the Dove egroup that look like these requests came from
Dove members.  I checked and of the 4 people who were in the
activity log as "unsubscribing" yesterday, TWO of these 4 people
have sent in SUBSCRIBE requests today.  I've heard of the dark
agenda doing this before and a friend of mine in Oregon got an
Unsubscribe notice which he did NOT initiate.  If you
are "unsubscribed" by the dark agenda and find you are missing Dove
Reports, send in another SUBSCRIBE request.

Regarding the 700+ Dove members on the Bouncing list, I'm still not
able to use the Yahoo! functions to get these members off the
Bouncing list which means they still are not receiving the Dove
Reports.  I'm told that when I send reactivate requests out to these
700+ members in the Dove egroup Bouncing list, these requests are
being intercepted by the dark agenda CIA so that YOU on the Bouncing
List do not have the chance to reactivate.  The same interception
interference is happening most of the time if YOU request a
reactivate.  I have seen correct functioning of this laborious
process Yahoo!Groups installed early this month, but it has only
worked for a brief time and then someone in Yahoo!Groups turns off
my ability to reactivate email addresses that have not bounced in 24
hours after I send out the reactivate request.  It takes me over 10
hours to go through and send a reactivate request to all 700+ group
members, so I'm not doing this again until the interferences are
removed.  I am checking into other ways to reach these 700+
members.

If YOU are changing your email address, YOU must RE-SUBSCRIBE using
your NEW email address in order to avoid missing the daily Dove
Reports.  Due to the dark agenda interference with the Dove egroup
Yahoo!Groups functions, I am UNABLE to change your email address or
add your new email address to the Dove Active Mailing List.  Please
use these steps below to subscribe:

To SUBSCRIBE and JOIN the Dove egroup,
1)  Send a blank email to:
     doveofo-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
2) REPLY to Yahoo's email requesting your confirmation.

If you have trouble receiving the Dove Reports due to your email
address being put onto the Bouncing list by dark agenda
interference, CLICK on these websites below to read the latest Dove
Report.  The first one below also has copies of the Dove Voice
Reports.

http://www.fourwinds10.com

http://members.tripod.com/white_knights911/index.html

I thank again the people who have diligently provided the Dove
Reports on the websites above.  You are greatly appreciated for your
courage and dedication.

I'm asking that we all send our heartfelt support to the TRUE White
Knights who are acting on our behalf to bring us the true NESARA law
announcements and removal of the Bush regime!  Let's do our prayers,
meditations, and energy work focuses in support of these brave White
Knights who are acting from high motivations to bring the world's
people our NESARA and prosperity blessings.  Let's continue our
prayers, meditations, and energy work focuses daily at 4 P.M. in our
time zone.

It is TIME to DO the true NESARA law announcements NOW.  White
Knights, GET the true NESARA law announcement process on television
now and END the dark agenda's control our government!  Then our
remaining mass prosperity deliveries and funding can come to us in
security and peacefulness.

Blessings and Love,
Dove of Oneness

The Dove egroup currently has MORE THAN 8,800 members including the
700+ in the Dove Bouncing List.

@@@redluz

Sala Virtual de Traducción de RedLuz

Solicitamos traductores voluntarios del inglés y del portugués.
Y del español al inglés!
Se parte de la red de luz planetaria!
Apúntate en la "Sala Cinco"
<
salaV-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>

¡El nuevo espacio omnimedia de los constructores del puente del arcoiris!