Inicio > Mis eListas > gap-argentina > Mensajes

Oración por la Paz magie s
Canalización de Kr Susana P
Kryon canalizado p Susana P
Preguntas y respue Susana P
Cocreemos una nuev Susana P
Kryon - Preguntas Susana P
RV: Nueva Convocat Graciela
DE EDUARDO GALEANO RINA
resultado del gran magie s
Tres primeras part Susana P
Los Niños de las E Susana P
Nuevos servidores! iD MoRPh
Partes 7, 8 y 9 de Susana P
Cambiando de veloc Susana P
FAROS DE LUZ - Arm Susana P
Pedido de alta en jose lea
Boletín Informativ Susana P
solicita informaci AMANDA A
Re: Nuevos servido Daniel O
Participa. Greenpe Graciela
 << 20 ant. | 20 sig. >>

Gap-Argentina

Asunto:[gap-argentina] resultado del gran experimento
Fecha:Martes, 11 de Febrero, 2003  21:17:35 (+0100)
Autor:magie s <magie2012 @.....com>

>Beloved Friends,
>
>We are sending Light to you from the City of Peace,
Jerusalem. I
wanted to
>take time to share our experience here in Israel, and
to offer some
>preliminary results from the scientific testing
gathered during the
Great
>Experiment III. As you know, we have hired several
statisticians to
gather
>qualitative information to help us prove the power
and impact of our
vigil.
>Most of the results will take a week or two to gather
and share, but
we do
>have some amazing information to offer now.
>
>But first, here is a description of our gathering.
>
>Over 300 people gathered beneath a tent in a village
called Neve
Shalom
>between Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. The village is a
living example of how
>peace can be accomplished with both Israeli and
Palestinian families
living
>and raising families together. We began praying and
chanting together
>almost two hours before the appointed time, and we
could feel the
energy
>building. We know that there were millions of people
from around the
world
>joining us, in addition to the 100,000 "Spiritual
Peacemakers" who
have
>been studying together through the Spoonbenders
Course. (I think I
will
>substitute this title for "Spiritual Warrior" from
this point on.) We
are
>also aware of hundreds of groups that participated,
including over 200
who
>joined Doreen Virtue on the steps of the California
State Capitol.

>When 7PM arrived we could sense an amazing energy
begin to fall in all
>around us. Most people began to cry or enter ecstatic
states for we
knew we
>were grounding the prayers of peace of so many
dedicated souls. We
chanted
>the prayers we shared in the Course, and the energy
grew so high that
>wasn't sure I would be able to continue. Of all the
vigils I have been
part
>of, this was by far the most incredible. (At times it
was hard to
remain
>conscious.) I KNOW that the effect was felt around
the world. We can
>already feel and notice the change in this area. Many
Muslims and Jews
>heard about our mission and wanted to send their
thanks to us all. Our
>lives will never be the same.
>
>(We are asking all Beloveds to share their own
miracle stories
regarding
>the Great Experiment on the Emissary of Light message
board. Please go
>there to add or read these inspiring offerings.)
>
>Attending the gathering was a scientist named Richard
Benishal who was
>taking readings on what is called a Biometer. It
measures the vitality
or
>life-force of a person or place through a measurement
called
Angstroms.
>Angstroms are units of light which all living beings
and physical
places
>emit. If there is dis-ease or low energy, it
registers a low reading,
with
>the opposite for high energy. He shared with me that
a neutral reading
>would normally be around 6500 angstroms, but that he
has seen readings
as
>high as 7000 after powerful meditations have taken
place in a certain
area.
>Then he told me something that amazed us all. The
reading of the area
of
>the vigil's focus was between 9000 and 9500. Richard
said he has never
seen
>such a high reading before. I will continue to get
more information
from
>him and share it with all of you.
>
>We have stepped forward as One Mind and Heart to
claim a world of
Peace and
>Compassion, and we KNOW that it has now taken root
and is growing
within us
>all. I cannot tell you how grateful I am to all of
you for sharing
this
>experience with us. But it is only the beginning.
This was only the
first
>time we are using this technology in this way, and
our success
inspires us
>to continue this great work. More experiments will
soon follow.

>One final note. I have been trying to get the two
post lessons for the
>Spoonebenders Course distributed, but the activities
of the last few
weeks
>have made it difficult to finish. But now I see the
grand plan. I now
know
>that I wasn't to finish them till after this amazing
experiment. Now
that
>we are through, I see that the lessons will lead
directly into our
next
>course, "The Art of Spiritual Peacemaking." I should
have the post
lessons
>available in about a week, then the Peacemaking
course will follow a
few
>weeks later. As I have said before, this will be the
culmination of
>everything we have shared till this point. I cannot
tell you how
excited I
>am to share this new information.
>
>I will forward more information in a few days. Till
then, please keep
us in
>your prayers as we return to our homes from the Holy
Land.

>I love you all. Congratulations.
>
>In Peace,
>James Twyman

Yahoo! Móviles
Personaliza tu móvil con tu logo y melodía favorito
en http://moviles.yahoo.es

Visita nuestro patrocinador:
                   En estos momentos,
       alguien de tu pasado está pensando en tí.
                 !Cuéntale cómo estás!
    ...O encuentra a tus antiguos compañeros de estudios...
Haz clic aquí -> http://elistas.net/ml/107/