Asunto:[GAP] Lacey
Fecha:Miercoles, 22 de Noviembre, 2006  06:33:50 (-0060)
Autor:Lacey Phillips <tkwhq @.........com>

Score with Nanotechnology!

We called it!  NSLT is up BIG on strong volume.  We
hope you took a position early and are smiling right
now.  If you didn't, not to worry.  The big spike is
expected on Wednesday, November 22nd.  Get in now!

It is widely predicted that nanotechnology will be the
next booming industry for our economy.  Our feature is
in the perfect place at the perfect time.

Company: Nano Superlattice Technology, Inc.

Symbol: NSLT

Current Price: $0.22(+37%)
Short-Term Target: $0.58
Long-Term Target: $5.50

With the increased miniaturization of personal
electronics devices current tools are reaching their
limits.

Nano Superlattice Technology Inc. is a nanotechnology
company engaged in the coating of tools and components
with nano structured PVD coatings for high-tech
industries.

NSLT uses Superlattice technology to apply multi-layers
of super-hard elemental coatings on an array of
precision products to achieve a variety of physical
properties.

An amazing revelation is set to come out of the Nano
labs which will have an enormous impact on the
manufacturing world.

Seize the day and get in before the news is out!