Asunto:[GAP] Peace is Going Viral!
Fecha:Miercoles, 6 de Febrero, 2013  11:52:43 (-0600)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo <ricardoredluz @.....com>

De: Colleen/PAO <galacticheart1@comcast.net>
Fecha: 5 de febrero de 2013 15:23:52 CST
Asunto: Peace is Going Viral!

Israel Iran Love Story

Like this on Facebook Share this on Twitter Pin to Pinterest Share this with Google+
GalacticHeart banner 72dpi

Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .

OMG! Peace if going Viral.

This video touched my heart. It is an Israel and Iran Love Story (14 minutes). The people mend through one man's vision. The message is profound. Enjoy!

ZaZuMa!
(Sirian for "Heartfelt Gratitude" ~ thank you)
Colleen

***

Welcome to our FREE Webinar

If you have friends, relatives or colleagues who are showing signs of awakening but are unfamiliar with galactic information, let them know about this opportunity.

Free Webinar 2-14-13

Unraveling the Updates

We are on the threshold of announcements and disclosure...

Help us to spread the word:
If you have friends, relatives or colleagues who are showing signs of awakening, we at PAO invite all of you to join Sheldan at this FREE Webinar.

Please send our registration link to at least 3 people you know
who are new to, or unfamiliar with, galactic information.

Webinar Topics include...

• The PAO mission.
• Purpose of Updates.
• Why Did The Galactic Federation Choose Sheldan?
• Who gives and how does Sheldan receive the Updates?
• Why are the Updates So Repetitive?
• Updates and Our Activation.
• Why the GF and AM can't Tell Sheldan/Us the Exact Time
for Announcements and First Contact.
• Will there still be updates after the announcements?

Thursday, February 14, 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. PST

To register: Click Here

***

HERE'S A COOL WAY TO FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO A FRIEND

By clicking on the link “forward to a friend” (found at the bottom right corner of this page) you will preserve the background and the original appearance.

join_our_email_list3

Subscribe to receive Sheldan's free weekly updates.

Subscribe to our mailing list.
Important: Be sure to confirm your registration.
Also, Please remember to add galactichumans@yahoo.com and galacticheart1@comcast.net to your address book or safe list for uninterrupted delivery. Thanks!