Asunto:[GAP] Resetting Our Solar System~~Webinar with Sheldan
Fecha:Miercoles, 13 de Febrero, 2013  12:53:40 (-0600)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo <ricardoredluz @.....com>

De: Colleen/PAO <galacticheart1@comcast.net>
Fecha: 12 de febrero de 2013 14:16:40 CST

Webinar 36 ad

Like this on Facebook Share this on Twitter Pin to Pinterest Share this with Google+
PAO Email Update banner -MadMimi72

RESETTING OUR SOLAR SYSTEM

Water planet Earth, a jewel in our solar system and galaxy, plays a very important role in the energy of creation.

In this Webinar, Sheldan discusses how Earth and our solar system will be reset when we shift to full consciousness.

Webinar 36 ad

Topics include...

• The Water planets.
• Earth's place in our galaxy.
• Restoring Pax/Asteroid Belt.
• What about Nibiru?
• The non-Water planets and their roles.
• The Sun: Importance in galaxy - Solar flares.
• The Moon: Is it real or man made?
• What about Pluto?
• What other planets will we be living on?
• Our solar system and how it is tied into full consciousness.

Sunday, February 24, 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. PST

and/or

Thursday, February 28, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. PST

Talk to Sheldan Live...simply by using your home computer
(After the Webinar, Sheldan will answer your questions)

Seats are Limited... Register Now!

RESETTING OUR SOLAR SYSTEM

Cost: $15.00 U.S.

***

HERE'S A COOL WAY TO FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO A FRIEND

By clicking on the link “forward to a friend” (found at the bottom right corner of this page) you will preserve the background and the original appearance.

join_our_email_list3

Subscribe to receive Sheldan's free weekly updates.

Subscribe to our mailing list.
Important: Be sure to confirm your registration.
Also, Please remember to add galactichumans@yahoo.com and galacticheart1@comcast.net to your address book or safe list for uninterrupted delivery. Thanks!