Asunto:[GAP] My Mission Confirmed~~PAO Webmaster
Fecha:Viernes, 1 de Marzo, 2013  23:19:34 (-0600)
Autor:REDCONCIENCIA <lacasadelared @.....com>

From: Colleen/PAO <galacticheart1@comcast.net>
Date: 2013/2/28
Subject: My Mission Confirmed~~PAO Webmaster
To: ricardoredluz@gmail.com

PAO Email Update banner -MadMimi72

WEBMASTER'S BLOG

by Miles
Webmaster, PAO

My Mission Confirmed

Back in the mid-nineties, not long after my journey as webmaster for the PAO began, I had a special dream. In it, I was escaping from the authorities, trying desperately not to get caught. The world was in terrible disarray and people were being arrested for even thinking in disagreement with the ruling powers.

brickwall

Ummac Dan

A brick wall blocked our exit. There seemed no escape. Suddenly, a nearby man told me to follow him. With no other options, I put my trust in this stranger. We ran straight towards the wall. Just as we were about to hit it, the bricks fell away and we were transported through the gap into a giant pyramid. The police following us faded into the distance and we found ourselves in the safety of a huge room, deep within the pyramid.

The other man disappeared into a small, room at one side of the pyramid. The light emanating from the room shone brightly, and I could see my rescuer speaking with someone clad in white.

miles blog

As I waited for the man to return so that I could thank him for saving me, I realized that several pyramid attendants were standing beside me. They wore the wrapped, light-coloured garb of Ancient Egypt and stood very tall, spears at their side.

One of the attendants asked me if I knew the true reason why I was there. At that same moment, a voice in my head told me that I was here to learn of my life's mission. Pointing to my rescuer, the attendant said that he was a messenger for the Galactic Federation and I was to be one of his assistants. My job would be to serve the Federation, and to help him spread the message to humanity.

To this day, some of my friends are bewildered that I continue in this work, considering our long wait for announcements and disclosure. But I have no doubt that, during that dream, I received a special energy to keep me steadfast in this mission.

Why I was chosen to be PAO's webmaster, I do not know. It just feels inwardly right, the natural work for me to do. Sometimes I wonder why Sheldan's messages from the Galactic Federation are known to such a small group of individuals. At other times I wonder why right divine time is taking so long. But for me, after a lifetime of searching, the Galactic Federation message is simply the only one that makes any sense, for humanity and for the future of our troubled world. Is there anything else out there that is better? I haven't found it: have you?

Webmaster's Blog

***

RESETTING OUR SOLAR SYSTEM

JOIN US TONIGHT~~~Add your Unique Energies to PAO's Web of Light

Webinar 36 ad

RESETTING OUR SOLAR SYSTEM

Water planet Earth, a jewel in our solar system and galaxy, plays a very important role in the energy of creation.

In this Webinar, Sheldan discusses how Earth and our solar system will be reset when we shift to full consciousness.

Topics include...

• The Water planets.
• Earth's place in our galaxy.
• Restoring Pax/Asteroid Belt.
• What about Nibiru?
• The non-Water planets and their roles.
• The Sun: Importance in galaxy - Solar flares.
• The Moon: Is it real or man made?
• What about Pluto?
• What other planets will we be living on?
• Our solar system and how it is tied into full consciousness.

Thursday, February 28, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. PST (California time)

For your convenience: Time Converter

Talk to Sheldan Live...simply by using your home computer
(After the Webinar, Sheldan will answer your questions)

Seats are Limited... Register Now!

RESETTING OUR SOLAR SYSTEM

Cost: $15.00 U.S.

***

HERE'S A COOL WAY TO FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO A FRIEND

By clicking on the link “forward to a friend” (found at the bottom right corner of this page) you will preserve the background and the original appearance.

join email list

Subscribe to receive Sheldan's free weekly updates.

Subscribe to our mailing list.
Important: Be sure to confirm your registration.
Also, Please remember to add galactichumans@yahoo.com and galacticheart1@comcast.net to your address book or safe list for uninterrupted delivery. Thanks!

©2013 Planetary Activation Organization | PAO, P.O. Box 4975, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762

RED GLOBAL DE CONSCIENCIA
Plataforma independiente desde 1996 de articulación de alternativas para crear un mundo mejor,
con 77 herramientas ciberespaciales administradas en servicio desde

La Casa de la Red

facebook.com/lacasadelared
facebook.com/redluz
Red Global de Consciencia
Red Iberoamericana de Luz
Guardianes de la Tierra
Redes de Luz y Conciencia

Encuentros de Luz
Calendario Espiritual
SERVICIOS GRATUITOS DE INFORMACIÓN
RedLuz-Panorama mundial espiritual
Red Anáhuak-Panorama mundial civilista
Foro GAP con todas las canalizaciones
Archivo histórico I
Archivo histórico II

PPS y documentos pesados
RED MEXICANA DE CONCIENCIA
Foro Méshiko-Latinoamérica, panorama nacional civilista

Red Mexicana de Luz, panorama nacional espiritual

Foro México en Conciencia
Red Cuauhnáhuak-Redes civiles morelenses

ENLACES RECOMENDADOS
Activismo Sagrado
Foro sobre Chamanismo
Salvemos el Bosque de Agua
Espiritualidad y Política
Tierra Sabia-Red social por la sustentabilidad
Museo Virtual de la Cosmogonía Antigua Mexicana
Activarte

Ser Tierra-Tradiciones ancestrales amerindias
El Poder del Consumidor

Enciclopedia Virtual de la Medicina Tradicional Mexicana

Enciclopedia Virtual sobre Economía Solidaria

Red Internacional de Recicladores

Foro sobre Economía Alternativa

Foro sobre Mercados Orgánicos
Semillas Sin Fronteras

Día de la Tierra-22 de abril
Nuestra Madre Tierra
Red Global de Sanadores
Curanderos Urbanos
Red Holístika
Planeta 2013-TV
Latinos USA

YouTube Facebook hi5 Twitter Flixster Friendster Ning Plaxo LinkedIn Netvibes
Contacto, asesoría, informes de grupos locales en cada país y donativos para ayudar a sostener estos servicios: lacasadelared@gmail.com . Mensajeros instantáneos: Skype redluz1 MSN ricardoredluz AIM redluz Y! Messenger anahuak2001