Asunto:[GAP] Sirius Premiere & CE-5 iphone & i pad app
Fecha:Miercoles, 6 de Marzo, 2013  20:53:11 (-0600)
Autor:REDCONCIENCIA <lacasadelared @.....com>

wordpress banner
March 5, 2013
Please post and circulate widely

Introducing: ET Contact Tool HD for iPad
And a New Version of ET Contact Tool for iPhone

iPad App Icon Appstore BadgeWe are excited to announce a new app: The ET Contact Tool HD for iPad.  This is a high-res version of the ET Contact Tool which has been redesigned to take advantage of the iPad's larger screen. It also works great on the new iPad Mini.

iPhone App Icon Appstore BadgeWe have also released a new version of the ET Contact Tool for iPhone which is now fully compatible with the iPhone 5.  Note that the app is now offered by STAR in order to support the energy project, and thus will not be upgradable from the old version. Due to this inconvenience, we are offering the new version at half-price for the next three days.  The old version of the app had lots of fantastic reviews which were also lost as a result of the upgrade. We are asking for your help by leaving new ratings and reviews- even if you had left one before. We really appreciate your help with this!

It's a great way to learn to make contact on your own.

Features for both versions include:

  • Official training materials authored by Steven M. Greer, M.D.
  • Well-organized instructional manual with over two hours of audio tutorials and guided meditations by Dr. Greer.
  • Working scientific instruments including a magnetometer and compass for detecting anomalous activity.*
  • Includes Images, sounds, and written descriptions of prior contact events.
  • All materials are self-contained within the app- no web connection is required.

* Magnetometer and Compass require iPhone 3gs or higher, or iPad

World Premiere of Sirius

April 22, 2013 - Earth Day!

Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE Stadium 14 in the Premiere House Theater.

  1000 West Olympic Blvd. Los Angeles 90015

The Earth has been visited by advanced Inter-Stellar Civilizations that can travel through other dimensions faster than the speed of light. They use energy propulsion systems that can bring us to a new era.  Humans have also developed these systems but those in power have suppressed them in order to keep us at the mercy of fossil fuels. It is time for you to know...and this documentary will let you in.

Through your generous support we were able to make this film.

Please join us for the World Premiere.

Tickets available ONLY at www.SiriusDisclosure.com

We have 2 levels of tickets - $20 general admission and $100 for premium seating and admission to the after-party.

Those of you who supported us so kindly with $500 or more will shortly be receiving information about your tickets.  Please RSVP as requested so that we know how many will be coming

This email was sent to lacasadelared@gmail.com by aboutsirius@gmail.com |
CSETI | 1210 Crozet Avenue | Crozet | VA | 22932