Asunto:[GAP] Fwd: Who are the Agarthans....
Fecha:Lunes, 10 de Junio, 2013  22:01:12 (-0500)
Autor:Personal Ricardo Ocampo <ricardoredluz @.....com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Colleen/PAO <galacticheart1@comcast.net>
Date: 2013/3/20
Subject: Who are the Agarthans....
To: ricardoredluz@gmail.com

PAO Email Update banner -MadMimi72

Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .

We all know that the announcements are inevitable as we wait for the right divine time to unfold. The Ascended Masters and Galactic Federation are encouraging us to prepare for disclosure which leads to (mass) first contact and journeying to Inner Earth.

We receive many emails every week. Lately, the most popular subject is about Agartha. You ask:

Who are the Agathans? What do they look like? Where do they come from? Are they walking among us?

Where do they live~in cities, outdoors?

What role are they playing? Are they working with the Galactic Federation? How will they help us?

Will everyone go to Inner Earth? Is there room for everyone?

Are the Metamorphosis Light Chambers for everyone?

You are yearning for answers to these questions and more. Sheldan will bring clarity to this sometimes mis-understood subject. Sheldan has enjoyed the priviledge of visiting Agartha so he has first hand information to share.

Selamat ja!
Colleen

***

Welcome to PAO's Webinar for March, 2013

Webinar 37 ad

This is a must-see event...Sheldan answers your many questions about the Agarthans~~Our Inner Earth Family

Topics include...

• The Agarthans: Origins, Society and Customs
• Cities: Crystal and Others
• Inner Earth’s Importance to us
• Our Agarthan and Galactic Federation Mentors
• Metamorphosis Light Chambers: Why are they needed and are they safe?
• Agarthans’ galactic society versus our future one
• Final overview: Dispelling the negative viewpoints

Sunday, March 24, 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. PDT (California time)

and or

Thursday, March 28, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. PDT

Seats are Limited... Register Now! Cost: $15.00 U.S.

THE AGARTHANS~~Our Inner Earth Neighbors

***

HERE'S A COOL WAY TO FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO A FRIEND

By clicking on the link “forward to a friend” (found at the bottom right corner of this page) you will preserve the background and the original appearance.

join email list

Subscribe to receive Sheldan's free weekly updates.

Subscribe to our mailing list.
Important: Be sure to confirm your registration.
Also, Please remember to add galactichumans@yahoo.com and galacticheart1@comcast.net to your address book or safe list for uninterrupted delivery. Thanks!

©2013 Planetary Activation Organization | PAO, P.O. Box 4975, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
This email was sent to ricardoredluz@gmail.com. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list. View this email on the web here. You can also forward to a friend. Subscribe.
Unsubscribe

DeepSkyColors en Facebook!
Imagenes de nuestro planeta y del Universo desde los ojos de un fotógrafo español Visita la página en Facebook y dale a ME GUSTA!