Asunto:[GAP] What would you have done if you were Edward Snowden?
Fecha:Viernes, 14 de Junio, 2013  22:16:26 (-0500)
Autor:REDCONCIENCIA <lacasadelared @.....com>

Like this on Facebook Share this on Twitter Pin to Pinterest Share this on with +1
GalacticHeart_banner

Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .

Below is an article from Thrive Movement regarding Edward Snowden who revealed insider evidence of a top-secret spy program to monitor your phone calls, emails, and private communications. These issues are important for us to know about as active citizens.

There is more good news surfacing because people are taking action by making their voices heard ~~

Supreme Court: Corporations Cannot Own Your Genes

On Thursday, June 13, 2013, the Supreme Court of the United States, in a unanimous decision (yes, all the justices agreed on something!), the court ruled that Myriad did not have a right to patent the simple act of discovering something occurring in nature (I see it! It’s mine!), or to patent naturally occurring things (no, you cannot patent oxygen). Read more

***

Join us for June's WEBINAR WITH SHELDAN

In this Webinar Sheldan updates us on the events that must intervene before we can be ready for first contact.

Webinar 40 ad

Topics include...

• Recent events pushing first contact forward
• The Agarthans and first contact
• Growing chaos of dark cabal's war with Galactic Federation
• Weather changes resulting from dark cabal's battle with Galactic Federation
• Ending the fear: exposing the UFO Cover-Up
• First contact - key to our new reality
• Shifting first contact scenarios

Sunday, June 23, 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. PDT (California Time)

and/or

Thursday, June 27, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. PDT

Talk to Sheldan Live...simply by using your home computer
(After the Webinar, Sheldan will answer your questions)

Seats are Limited... Register Now!

A Fresh Look at FIRST CONTACT

Cost: $15.00 U.S.

***
Foster Gamble 2

FROM THE PEOPLE AT THRIVE:

Dear Thrive Movement,

What would you have done if you were in Edward Snowden's position? Who is the government representing anyway? And what exactly is terrorism?

These are some of the key questions that emerge in the wake of last week's leak by a former CIA employee and NSA contractor, Edward Snowden, who revealed insider evidence of a top-secret spy program to monitor your phone calls, emails, and private communications.

This has sparked an important national debate about personal privacy and government surveillance - and confirms much of what was covered in the movie, THRIVE.

In this video, Foster Gamble discusses the personal moral landscape that we are each navigating as we encounter the undeniable invasion of our privacy and our lives:

We invite you to join this important discussion by commenting on our blog page.

We also encourage you to sign the petitions to protect and pardon Edward Snowden, which you can find here.

Sincerely,
Foster, Kimberly and the THRIVE Team

PS - Over 1 million people are now seeing THRIVE every month and it's available to watch for FREE in 22 languages! Please help spread the movie and its important message even further by sharing it with your friends and family.

***

HERE'S A COOL WAY TO FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO A FRIEND

By clicking on the link “forward to a friend” (found at the bottom right corner of this page) you will preserve the background and the original appearance.

join email list

Subscribe to receive Sheldan's free weekly updates.

Subscribe to our mailing list.
Important: Be sure to confirm your registration.
Also, Please remember to add galactichumans@yahoo.com and galacticheart1@comcast.net to your address book or safe list for uninterrupted delivery. Thanks!

©2013 Planetary Activation Organization | PAO, P.O. Box 4975, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762

RED GLOBAL DE CONSCIENCIA
Plataforma independiente desde 1996 de articulación de alternativas para crear un mundo mejor,
con 77 herramientas ciberespaciales patrocinadas y administradas en servicio desde

La Casa de la Red

facebook.com/lacasadelared
facebook.com/redluz
Red Global de Consciencia
Red Iberoamericana de Luz
Guardianes de la Tierra
Redes de Luz y Conciencia

Encuentros de Luz
Calendario Espiritual
SERVICIOS GRATUITOS DE INFORMACIÓN
RedLuz-Panorama mundial espiritual
Red Anáhuak-Panorama mundial civilista
Foro GAP con todas las canalizaciones
Archivo histórico I
Archivo histórico II

PPS y documentos pesados
RED MEXICANA DE CONCIENCIA
Foro Méshiko-Latinoamérica, panorama nacional civilista

Red Mexicana de Luz, panorama nacional espiritual

Foro México en Conciencia
Red Cuauhnáhuak-Redes civiles morelenses

ENLACES RECOMENDADOS
La diosa Mayahuel
Activismo Sagrado
Foro sobre Chamanismo
Salvemos el Bosque de Agua
Espiritualidad y Política
Tierra Sabia-Red social por la sustentabilidad
Museo Virtual de la Cosmogonía Antigua Mexicana
Activarte

Ser Tierra-Tradiciones ancestrales amerindias
El Poder del Consumidor

Enciclopedia Virtual de la Medicina Tradicional Mexicana

Enciclopedia Virtual sobre Economía Solidaria

Recicladores en red

Foro sobre Economía Alternativa

Foro sobre Mercados Orgánicos
Semillas Sin Fronteras

Día de la Tierra-22 de abril
Nuestra Madre Tierra
Red Global de Sanadores
Red Holístika
Latinos USA

YouTube Facebook hi5 Twitter Flixster Friendster Ning Plaxo LinkedIn Netvibes
Contacto, asesoría, informes de grupos locales en cada país y donativos para ayudar a sostener estos servicios: lacasadelared@gmail.com . Mensajeros instantáneos: Skype redluz1 MSN ricardoredluz AIM redluz Y! Messenger anahuak2001

DeepSkyColors en Facebook!
Imagenes de nuestro planeta y del Universo desde los ojos de un fotógrafo español Visita la página en Facebook y dale a ME GUSTA!