Asunto:[GAP] Fwd: Magic within ~ Message from Hilarion
Fecha:Domingo, 22 de Septiembre, 2013  19:41:59 (-0500)
Autor:REDCONCIENCIA <lacasadelared @.....com>

Like this on Facebook Share this on Twitter Pin to Pinterest Share this on with +1
GalacticHeart_banner

Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .

270081_224662344332690_1280437481_n

Have you noticed lately that many of the messengers refer to "magic" and alchemy. Hilarion's message below is no exception. As we come together and claim our Truth, the world changes.....like magic. And that is what is happening more and more every day.

Join us today for our webinar on The Divine Partnership. We can not manifest the shift in consciousness without the help of Heaven, Gaia, the Galactic Federation, our Ascended Masters or our cousins~the Agarthans. AND, they could not do this without the Lightworkers ~~you and me.

Hilarion will be attending PAO's webinar along with St. Germain, Quan Yin, Lady Mary, Paul~The Venetian, and many more Ascended Masters. Join us for some Magic!

Happy Equinox!
Colleen

NOTE: If you are registering using Paypal, cut off time is 10:30 am PDT (California time). If you are registering using PAO's shopping cart, you can register until the start of the webinar.

Welcome to PAO's Live Webinar for September

What happens to us before and during the Announcements?

What happens to us after the Announcements?

Join us for the latest information on our ascension process!

webinar 43 ad3

The Divine Partners:

Spiritual Hierarchy - Galactic Federation - Ascended Masters - Secret Sacred Societies (Earth Allies) - Agarthans - Gaia - Humans

A host of events must unfold before the reality shift can be fully manifested. By working together as partners, we are bringing ever closer the moment when each event, like a string of beads, falls perfectly into place.

Topics include...
• How we are working together.
• Why has it taken so long to coordinate the shift?
• What can we do now to help make it happen?
• What happens to us before and during the Announcements?
• What happens to us after the Announcements?
• How can we be more patient while we wait?

Sunday, September 22, 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. PDT

and/or

Thursday, September 26, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. PDT

(California Time)

THE DIVINE PARTNERSHIP

Seats are Limited... Register Now!

After the Webinar, Sheldan will answer your questions

Cost: $15.00 U.S.

***

WEEKLY MESSAGE FROM HILARION

by Marlene Swetishoff

Hilarion

In the atmosphere around you, there is a feeling of expectancy, of anticipation for something greater to appear before your very eyes that will validate the shifts that have taken place within you. Dear Ones, we say look within yourselves – for the greatest shifts that have occurred and will occur are taking place within people’s consciousness. There have been many moments of revelation and validation for each of you. It behooves you all to become more observant of the changes within your own thought processes to understand the enormity of what is now happening within the hearts of all humanity. Underlying all the outer happenings upon your planet there is a new energy and that new energy is the move towards unity in all things and in all ways. The world’s people are beginning to discover that it is indeed, a small world.

It has started to sink in to people’s awareness that it is very important for each person to make their choice and take their stand for all that is right and good. This is something that each soul knows inherently within their hearts and souls. All that needs to be done is to make claim to a higher way of being and the way before each person will clear, each crooked place will straighten, each challenge met as if by magic. It is imperative that each person start their day aligning to the Light and to spend a few moments several times throughout their day reaffirming that intention. This reinforces your motivation to continue to walk in the Light. Say these affirmations out loud, if it is possible, with great authority, for this further cements the Light to you. See a great column of Light around you at all times and know that you walk in peace and safety.

270081_224662344332690_1280437481_n

Hold your Light, Dear Ones, whenever you hear your news media project gloom and doom through the airwaves. Remind yourselves that it is but an illusion and that you will not give your creative energy to these ideas and thoughts. Focus always on the Light that you are and that you hold. This Light has grown in intensity and brilliance beyond your imagining and this is now what you are manifesting in the world around you. You do not have to prove anything to anyone because you know who you are and that is sufficient. Strive to bring more of your Divine essence into your auric field and into your heart. The human heart has the capacity to expand to great levels and this is your task in the new few months. Believe in your own ability to create the changes you desire in your world by simply BEING the Light that you are.

Be unswerving in your peaceful intentions and treat others with the greatest kindest and respect. Remember how it was for you during your awakening and how powerful the energies are that must be assimilated and fully integrated. This is what your brothers and sisters, all your loved ones are now experiencing and they need your patience, support and encouragement. They need your peaceful calm and your confidence that all is well. They need to know that the process that they are going through is one that everyone on Earth must go through and that they will make it through.

This is what you have been training for as you struggled mightily to overcome the temptations of duality of this plane of existence. You have made the grade, you have graduated, and now it is time to use your wisdom and experience to make a difference in the lives and challenges of the people around you. By the Light that you are, they shall know you and seek you out. Be ready to serve the Divine in any way that you are called during these times. Take time to be still and go within, listen to the voice of your greater Self as It moves into position at the helm and follow Its promptings. Trust that within you lies the greatest knowledge and wisdom, that this has always lain hidden in the depths of your being for just these times and allow your brilliant Light to shine!

Until next week….

I AM Hilarion

©2013 Marlene Swetlishoff/Tsu-tana (Soo-tam-ah) Keeper of the Symphonies of Grace

***

HERE'S A COOL WAY TO FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO A FRIEND

By clicking on the link “forward to a friend” (found at the bottom right corner of this page) you will preserve the background and the original appearance.

join email list

Subscribe to receive Sheldan's free weekly updates.

Subscribe to our mailing list.
Important: Be sure to confirm your registration.
Also, Please remember to add shelcam01@comcast.net and galacticheart1@comcast.net to your address book or safe list for uninterrupted delivery. Thanks!

©2013 Planetary Activation Organization | PAO, P.O. Box 4975, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762

RED GLOBAL DE CONSCIENCIA
Plataforma independiente desde 1996 de articulación de alternativas para crear un mundo mejor,
con 77 herramientas ciberespaciales patrocinadas y administradas en servicio desde

La Casa de la Red

facebook.com/lacasadelared
facebook.com/redluz
Red Global de Consciencia
Red Iberoamericana de Luz
Guardianes de la Tierra
Redes de Luz y Conciencia

Encuentros de Luz
Calendario Espiritual
SERVICIOS GRATUITOS DE INFORMACIÓN
RedLuz-Panorama mundial espiritual
Red Anáhuak-Panorama mundial civilista
Foro GAP con todas las canalizaciones
Archivo histórico I
Archivo histórico II

PPS y documentos pesados
RED MEXICANA DE CONCIENCIA
Foro Méshiko-Latinoamérica, panorama nacional civilista

Red Mexicana de Luz, panorama nacional espiritual

Foro México en Conciencia
Red Cuauhnáhuak-Redes civiles morelenses

ENLACES RECOMENDADOS
La diosa Mayahuel
Activismo Sagrado
Foro sobre Chamanismo
Salvemos el Bosque de Agua
Espiritualidad y Política
Tierra Sabia-Red social por la sustentabilidad
Museo Virtual de la Cosmogonía Antigua Mexicana
Activarte

Ser Tierra-Tradiciones ancestrales amerindias
El Poder del Consumidor

Enciclopedia Virtual de la Medicina Tradicional Mexicana

Enciclopedia Virtual sobre Economía Solidaria

Recicladores en red

Foro sobre Economía Alternativa

Foro sobre Mercados Orgánicos
Semillas Sin Fronteras

Día de la Tierra-22 de abril
Nuestra Madre Tierra
Red Global de Sanadores
Red Holístika
Latinos USA

YouTube Facebook hi5 Twitter Flixster Friendster Ning Plaxo LinkedIn Netvibes
Contacto, asesoría, informes de grupos locales en cada país y donativos para ayudar a sostener estos servicios: lacasadelared@gmail.com . Mensajeros instantáneos: Skype redluz1 MSN ricardoredluz AIM redluz Y! Messenger anahuak2001

DeepSkyColors en Facebook!
Imagenes de nuestro planeta y del Universo desde los ojos de un fotógrafo español Visita la página en Facebook y dale a ME GUSTA!