Asunto:[GAP] Fwd: Ascended Masters and Our Spiritual Destiny
Fecha:Jueves, 24 de Octubre, 2013  22:39:57 (-0500)
Autor:Personal Ricardo Ocampo <ricardoredluz @.....com>

Like this on Facebook Share this on Twitter Pin to Pinterest Share this on with +1
PAO Email Update banner -MadMimi72

Message from PAO Team....

Every month, PAO releases a past webinar for downloading. This month, now ready for downloading is the ever popular webinar ~~ Our Ascended Masters. More people reported "feeling" or "sensing" the Masters' presence during the webinar and after the webinar for several days. Sheldan outlines 12 Ascended Masters (including 5 Female Ascended Masters) who are most prominent in assisting us with our ascension process.

Selamat Ja!
Colleen

Dear Colleen and Sheldan,
Once again, heartfelt thanks to you and Sheldan for such a fabulous webinar. I don't know what happened, but energy-wise, it was one of the most powerful webinars...ever! It should come with a warning: "Don't drive or operate heavy machinery after this webinar." GH

Dear Sheldan and PAO team,
Thank you for the wonderful webinar. The sound quality was excellent and of course the lecture was concise and informative. I feel that you speak the truth in a very pragmatic way (Spiritual Science). Very few people have that correct balance of science and spirituality, I feel. Thanks. YK

I am glad for the opportunity to rewatch this webinar now. This format makes it easy for me to review and check details I may have missed. Thanks for all you do. Rob

***

NOW ready for downloading...

Webinar Archive ~ OUR ASCENDED MASTERS

For Video Preview: Ascended Masters

web42ad

Sheldan discusses how the Ascended Masters are supporting us in our transition to ascension and the actualization of our true destiny.

Topics include...

• Who are the Ascended Masters? Sheldan outlines 12 Ascended Masters including 5 Female Ascended Masters
• How are they assisting the Galactic Federation?
• Ascended Masters and our Spiritual Destiny:
How they are bringing our compass back to its true direction
• Fulfilling Our Roles in Gaia's Spiritual Revolution

To order Webinar 42 Archive: Click Here

PREVIEW VIDEO: Ascended Masters
Price: $13.95 U.S.

***
missed a webinar2
***

HERE'S A COOL WAY TO FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO A FRIEND

By clicking on the link “forward to a friend” (found at the bottom right corner of this page) you will preserve the background and the original appearance.

join email list

Subscribe to receive Sheldan's free weekly updates.

Subscribe to our mailing list.
Important: Be sure to confirm your registration.
Also, Please remember to add shelcam01@comcast.net and galacticheart1@comcast.net to your address book or safe list for uninterrupted delivery. Thanks!

©2013 Planetary Activation Organization | PAO, P.O. Box 4975, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
This email was sent to ricardoredluz@gmail.com. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list. View this email on the web here. You can also forward to a friend. Subscribe.
Unsubscribe

DeepSkyColors en Facebook!
Imagenes de nuestro planeta y del Universo desde los ojos de un fotógrafo español Visita la página en Facebook y dale a ME GUSTA!