Asunto:[GAP] Estatutos de derechos espirituales
Fecha:Lunes, 25 de Febrero, 2002  18:38:58 (+0000)
Autor:A <pdge @...............es>

    Hola amigos:
    Quisiera someter a vuestra consideración un párrafo contenido en el
mensaje "Spiritual Bill of Rights" (Estatuto de derechos espirituales)
de la Transmisión de Enero de Isaac George con Saint Germain, de la
lista compañera Luxweb. En dicho mensaje se enumeran una serie de 9
derechos espirituales de todo ser. Me refiero concretamente al octavo,
señalado con la letra H, y es el que sigue:

H.  All Beings have a right to consciously and mindfully terminate their
physical experience if it no longer serves their Evolution, or if their
physical vehicle is damaged or diseased beyond repair.
(H. Todos los Seres tienen derecho a terminar consciente e
intencionadamente su experiencia física si ya no sirve a su Evolución, o
si su vehículo físico está dañado o enfermo de forma irreparable)

    Si mi traducción no está equivocada o he tergiversado el sentido
entiendo que pudiera ofrecerse otra visión del suicidio de la que nos
presenta la religión católica. No me atrevo a decir que desde este punto
de vista estaría permitido el suicidio, sino que es contemplado como un
derecho.
    Me gustaría conocer vuestra opinión al respecto.
    A continuación cito el mensaje original en inglés.
    Saludos cordiales desde Tenerife,
        Adrianne

 Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 18:48:54 -0700
   From: Ricardo Ocampo-Anahuak Networks <anahuak@...>
Subject: Spiritual Bill of Rights / Isaac with St. Germain

From: Lightparty@...
Date: Sunday, January 6, 2002 9:14
To: Lightparty@...
Subject: ³Spiritual Bill of Rights² Isaac with St. Germain

JANUARY TRANSMISSION:

³Spiritual Bill of Rights²
Isaac with St. Germain
www.archangelariel.com

With great blessings of a joyous New Year do I, St. Germain, greet you
in Spirit. I Am the Presence of Our Spirit, and I Am indeed grateful for
the opportunity to share with you regarding the nature of Sovereignty,
and the Ultimate Truth beyond all forms.  Even as you see the world
trembling in fear at so many discordant manifestations, there is still
that Hope, that Victory
that is attainable by all, that IS attainable by all.Therefore, be not
disheartened by the appearances, especially the appearance of limitation
regarding your personal and collective freedoms and rights. Certainly
the Truth shall prevail, and it is up to each of you, and us, to
be  vigilant and in deep understanding and compassion regarding the
prevailing clamor for ³security.²

At the end of the 18th Century and in the beginnings of the 19th, great
revolutions engulfed the Western world. These movements were bred by the
oppressive behaviors of the monarchs in Europe that ruled by ³divine
right of kings.²  In just a short span of 30 years two of the most
powerful of these, England and France, had been rebuffed or deposed.
During that time, and
under the direction of Spirit, I attempted to influence particular
individuals and groups with the concepts of democracy and representative
self-rule.  This concept was derived from what is known as the Universal
Law of Divine Sovereignty.  This law is written in the hearts of all
beings, and is always the intense yearning that is experienced whenever
oppression and
injustice is holding sway.

Now certain beings sometimes come under the mistaken influence that they
have  a bit more sovereignty and a few more rights than other beings.
When this distortion occurs, they begin to learn how to manipulate
others in order to gain a semblance of control. This is based entirely
on the illusion of need and a belief in ³spiritual significance.²
Simply stated, spiritual significance means ³I have access to God, or
special powers, or special knowledge, and you do not.²  The first
attempts are always a gentle persuasion or a form of lobbying to inform
others of the special qualifications that one has to lead others and
give orders.  If others resist
attempts at this friendly coercion, then the next step is to force their
will upon those who disagree by any means available, usually through
threats and intimidation.  This intimidation usually takes the form of
making something or someone else the ³enemy."  Then this being is then
seen as the solution and/or protector. Actually, he/she is neither.The
biggest and most compelling argument by these beings for surrendering
rights and freedoms is the perceived need for security.  When a society
and its individuals believe that security is based on strength of arms,
or limited movement, or limited information, or special powers, then
through the magnetic Law of Attraction, all that seeks to demonstrate
chaos and insecurity is called
forth.  This, of course, leads into a vicious cycle of more security and
a corresponding loss of more liberty, followed by more erosion and
chaos, followed by more draconian acts, etc., etc.  Well, you get the
picture, do you not?  By contrast, a truly open and peaceful, freedom
loving society or civilization that practices the principles of honoring
the sovereignty (right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) of
ALL beings, then attracts only that which affirms openness and freedom.

The reflection of the Divine Law of Sovereignty appears in some of your
more cherished documents, such as the Magna Carta, the American Bill of
Rights, and the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Some private organizations such as your Amnesty International also have
as their state mission the Divine Right of Life to exist, and to alter
circumstances so that all beings are given an equal voice.

In this part of the timeline on Planet Earth, so many are intimidated
and fearful that any limitation of personal freedoms in exchange for the
illusion  of security is tolerated.  It is the intention of the All That
Is that all beings remember that they are already protected under Divine
Law and have inalienable rights accorded to everyone. You who are
reading this recognize the greater Truth, and know that you are Eternal
and Everlasting, and that
the ultimate security is to be and act without fear.  This is the basis
for true democracy, or a spiritualized society or civilization that
agrees on the basic premise that there is a Spiritual Bill of Rights
that all imperfect forms of government attempt to emulate, and these
Rights are unchanging and Eternal.

The first of these Rights was reflected in the Preamble of the
Constitution of the United States of America, especially the parts
regarding ŒŠcertain inalienable rights¹ and ŒŠthe right to life, liberty
and the pursuit of happiness.¹  Another one was inspired to be said
through another; ŒŠall men (and women for that matter) are created
equal.¹So, the Spiritual Bill of Rights can be summed as follows:

A.  All Beings are created equal and possess the same qualities,
attributes, and desire for Unity and Freedom as their Creator.

B.  All Beings are granted full freedom of Divine Expression, Divine
Voice, Divine Movement and Divine Activity as their Spirit directs them
without the interference, manipulation or judgment by another Being.

C.  All Beings are entitled to all resources that are required to
maintain Life in Physicality without respect to the nature and substance
of their physical embodiment, their personal beliefs, or their behaviors
and actions. The mere fact that one is alive confers respect, love and
honor.

D.  All Expression of the Creator are living Beings, whether animal,
mineral, or Pure Energy, and are accorded the rights previously stated.
This includes Planets and all Celestial Forms.

E.  All Beings may disagree with any other Beings without fear of
intimidation, retribution, imprisonment, torture, or death.

F.  All Beings have an Eternal Passport to Creation.  No expiration date
and no travel restrictions.

G.  All Beings recognize that all forms of legal governance are
imperfect and temporary, and that the ultimate Divine Authority resides
within each individual.  No temporal authority has rights or laws
greater than the One Truth and Reality that is inherent in each
representative of the Supreme Individuation of the One Life and Power,
henceforth referred to as God, Spirit, All That Is, I AM THAT I AM.

H.  All Beings have a right to consciously and mindfully terminate their
physical experience if it no longer serves their Evolution, or if their
physical vehicle is damaged or diseased beyond repair.

I.   All Beings have the right to joy, play, laughter and Love.  It is
the only purpose for Life.

These nine Rights are simple, and if applied, would transform your
world. Every expression of humanity to feel free and unfettered comes
from these Laws that are written in all of our Hearts.  They guarantee
or mutually security, our mutual benefit, our mutual desire for peace
and happiness. It will take some more time, patience and compassion for
the full awakening
within the breast of humanity, and be ever mindful that as those in fear
attempt to use fear as a weapon to appropriate ever more control and
power, know that you are given even more of an opportunity to stand tall
and to demonstrate your spirituality through enlighten politics and a
steady voice. When you center into your I Am Presence, the Voice of
Truth will resonate
forth from you like a silvered trumpet, clear and commanding, and the
souls around you will pause and remember the Law in their Heart of
Hearts.  Just sing forth your song, and the walls of fear will shatter
and fall into dust!

Be of good courage and joyous, for as was said before, when you see
times that trouble you know that the hour of salvation and victory is
close. Know that the Victory is ours and cannot be forestalled or
prevented.  This I, St.. Germain declare as my I AM PRESENCE to your I
AM.  And so it is!

End of Transmission

Note: All Rights Reserved Spiritlife 2001.  Interested parties may
freely distribute via the Internet for private use only.  Permission for
any other use (reprints and publications) must be obtained from Isaac
George.  Thank you for your consideration.

Visita nuestro patrocinador:
                        ~~~ OFERTA ESPECIAL ~~~
Discmans, equipos de música y radios digitales, DVDs, equipos MP3, etc.
Y por cada pedido, GANA DOS NOCHES DE HOTEL PARA DOS PERSONAS GRATIS!!!
  No hay truco, ni sorteos. P.ej, compra un discman por 49,05 euros
 y recibe junto con el discman, DOS NOCHES DE HOTEL PARA DOS, GRATIS!!
          Visitanos en http://www.eListas.net/arforce/43/