Asunto:[GAP] CARACAS MANIFESTO / A Call to Fortify the Global Web of Light
Fecha:Viernes, 14 de Marzo, 2003  00:53:36 (-0600)
Autor:RedLUZ/LUXWeb <redluz @...............mx>

CARACAS MANIFESTO / A Call to Fortify the Global Web of Light

herman@s, va la version final en inglés corregida, que acabamos de mandar a los cinco continentes...
saludos...

----------
From: RedLUZ/LUXWeb <redluz@cablevision.net.mx>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 23:33:33 -0600
To: LuxWeb <LuxWeb@yahoogroups.com>, LuxWebII <LuxWebII@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: LuxWebIII <luxwebIII@yahoogroups.com>, PAN <pan@elistas.net>

@@@luxweb

CARACAS MANIFESTO

A CALL TO FORTIFY THE GLOBAL WEB OF LIGHT

3rd Iberamerican Web of Light Gathering
November 21-24, 2002, Caracas-Venezuela

200 lightworkers and organizations from ten countries attended..

The present statement is an open proposal. The new consciousness networks
that sign it, call upon our sisters webs of light around the world to
subscribe to it and to make it richer with their own contributions, joining
us in making this a richer tapestry of Global Light. By interweaving our
various webs of light, it is our intention to work together more closely in
creating a new paradigm on the Earth; one of synthesis and cooperation
instead of division and confrontation.

To this end, we declare that:

1. We will work together with shared purposes and spirit in service to
humanity during this critial promise time of planetary transformation.

2. Our unity is based in the eternal and universal principles of divine
fraternity and for our profound love for all Creation. Humanity has not
arrived to this point by accident. We are in the midst of prodound
transformation that is brining us increasingly closer to the highest good
for humanity and the planet.

3. The evolutionary process in which humanity is immersed is bring us closer
together while creating more open, universal and creative connections among
us.

4. We perceive that a new and revolutionary time needs with urgency a new
type of organization. The horizontal structures to which we belong, were
born from the desire to bind free men and women, conscious of their
realization and creative power and desirous to unite to others free beings
through commitments, attitudes and realizations of high inspiration. The
principle of liberty is in this way, accepted unconditionally by people,
groups and networks. This principle embraces the liberty to act under an
indispensable frame of mutual respect, organic cooperation, the consensus
acceptance and by agreement of all the parts.

5. The networks are born and developed with the common intention of evoking
the mutual feeling of interrelation and interdependence without barriers and
frontiers.  Their activities have been developed in a frame of tolerance,
compassion, trust and communication. They work together in search of the
same and superior purpose and do not foment discord nor division between
them. We make a call to strengthen our union through these emerging networks
and to strengthen the Global Web with a with harmony and an integrational
purposes.

6. The fraternal bond is established more in the inside than in the outside,
more in the depth than in the forms. The diversity, instead of separation,
enriches our essence and manifests in synchronous harmony the reality that
we are a one living organism.

7. First of all we acknowledge ourselves as planetary men and women, instead
of individuals from a particular nation. We are first, inhabitants of the
Earth, sons and daughters of the Creative Energy or the Unique Being,
instead of members of a particular religion. We choose love as the first way
of expression instead of any language in which we learned to communicate. We
have forgotten human hierarchies that come from social positions, sex,
possessions, titles or intellectual performances. Therefore, the spiritual
networks that sign this Manifesto do not promote actions and movements that
tend to influence or underline differences between human beings and support
those that seek to open the way that leads to the identification of all
human beings as members of one only family.

8. We prove that the great development of the innovation forms of electronic
communications, allow an efficient platform for the expansion of this new
planetary conscience based at last in a fraternal and universal
relationship.

9. We make a call to all the networks to share their respective calendar of
activities, meditations, ceremonies and festivities in the common effort of
making a global calendar, indispensable condition for the advance of the
process of our internal unification.

10. We hope to obtain a solid bond between all tof those working for a New
Earth beyond the specific purposes of our own networks. We look forward to
progressively articulate a great web of multicolor, multifaceted and
multidisciplinary nets in the gestation of external unity in the most
diverse camps of life. We call to strengthen our alliances with the groups
that work for human freedom in the most diverse aspects of life; especially
those networks that pursue the highest ideals of love to Mother Earth,
peace, liberty, justice, equal rights and opportunities, and minorities
defense.

Finally, we call to fortify and expand on a planetary level this spiritual
alliance that we have been forging through the last years in local and
national levels.

We declare before the world and the coming generations our decided and
profound purpose of working in a cooperative, coordinate, and efficient way
and to manifest each day as a more integrated body of servers. The ideal of
human fraternity will take roots in our Earth in proportion as unity
consciousness goes reinforcing and manifesting itself. Our diversity of
cultures and spiritual traditions is a proof of the plurality and richness
of this unity consciousness. A New Humanity is born here and now, with this
profound and massive wish to manifest it.

May Light and love restore the Divine Plan on Earth!

IBERAMERICAN WEB OF LIGHT
Colombia Committee
Costa Rica Committee
Mexico Committee
Venezuela Committee
Spain Committee
Latinamerican Web of Light
Latinamerican Healers Network
American Web of Light
Iberic Web of Light
ANAHUAK Network (Mexico)
LUMITOILE Network (France)
Argentinian Web of Light
Metatron Group (Spain)
Buena Voluntad Rosario (Argentina)
Centro Escuela Claridad (Argentina)
TerraLuz (Venezuela)
Alliance Council (Mexico)
(ADD IF PROCEEDS YOUR NAME AND GROUP HERE!)

We receive your group and/or personal adhesion at
<luxweb-owner@yahoogroups.com> with the word CARACAS MANIFESTO in the
subject. Thanks for passing this document to all your network!
Loving translation into english: Luisa M. Gamez. Proofreading: Mamadoc, M. Lightweaver.
MAMADOC. Consultoría en lenguas modernas, Consultant in Modern Languages <
smvalls@prodigy.net.mx>.

* * * * * * * * * *

@@@luxweb

iberamerican web of light services
25,000 subscribers in two languajes & 90 nations worldwide
english services

Free New Info Selection Services
If you want to receive documents like this one
directly, please write to
<
luxweb-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
Thanks for passing this to others!