Asunto:[GAP] HAPPY CAPRICORN FULL MOON---SUN IN CANCER! / Jennifer Lee Reportfor Fri, July 02, 2004
Fecha:Sabado, 3 de Julio, 2004  00:41:53 (-0500)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo <redanahuak @...............mx>

From: GRagaz <info1@...>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 04:17:03 +0200

Hello dear ones!  This is THE JENNIFER LEE REPORT for Friday, July 2nd,
2004.

                   Here is The A*A Report for today---

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                GREETINGS COMMANDERS, EAGLES and ANGELS!

               HAPPY CAPRICORN FULL MOON---SUN IN CANCER!

"...Cancer is the sign most associated with the feminine receptive
principle,
which is often overridden by the demands of a logical, competitive culture.
This Full Moon in Capricorn-Cancer, like all oppositions, illuminates where
we
have fallen out of balance and the price we are paying for that imbalance...

....There are many images of the sacred feminine - Isis, Demeter, Shakti,
Sophia, the Virgin Mary, Tara, Kuan Yin, Gaia. Cancer is the sign of the
Mother, who nourishes and protects, feeds and supports life.The fourth sign
  speaks to the importance of home and family and the value of healthy
surroundings. On a larger scale, Cancer reminds us of our connectionto our
               country, the environment, and Mother Earth.

Cancer is ruled by the Moon, which constantly changes form. Eternally waxing
and waning, the Moon reminds us of the infinite cycle of birth and death,
creation and destruction. This dimension of the feminine is worshipped in
the
East as Kali and Durga and feared in the West as Medusa and the Wicked
Witch.
Like all signs, Cancer has its shadow side: the devouring mother - the rage
and
destructiveness of the repressed and subjugated feminine. Prevented from
expressing its true nature, mother love becomes smother love, dominating
rather
than fostering growth.

Demetra George's book, Mysteries of the Dark Moon, brilliantly explores the
misconceptions as well as the power of the dark goddess as representing a
crucial phase of healing and rebirth. According to this author's research,
we
are experiencing the close of a 40,000-year cycle as it relates to the
Sacred
Feminine. This is a period of dissolution and dreaming that leads to the
seeding of a new balance between the masculine and feminine...."
----excerpts
from Full Moon In Capricorn, July 2, 2004 by Stephanie Austin, M.A
.www.EcoAstrology.com,

[see entire article below]

=====

This special message from HEARTFIRE we are putting in today's report because
this is absolutely THE TIME to speak THIS DECREE! Thank you Jack's Universe
for
                            sending us this!

              The Flame of Freedom Speaks by Saint Germain

      The Flame of Freedom speaks the Flame of Freedom within each
   heart. The Flame of Freedom saith unto all: Come apart now and be a
  separate and chosen people, elect unto God men who have chosen their
election well, who have determined to cast their lot in with the immortals.

  These are they who have set their teeth with determination, who have
                                  said:

                          I will never give up
                         I will never turn back
                           I will never submit
            I will bear the Flame of Freedom unto my victory
                     I will bear this flame in honor
            I will sustain the glory of Life within my nation
            I will sustain the glory of Life within my being
                         I will win my ascension
                      I will forsake all idols and
                I will forsake the idol of my outer self
             I will have the glory of my immaculate divinely
                    conceived Self manifesting within me
                            I AM Freedom and
                      I AM determined to be Freedom
                      I AM the Flame of Freedom and
                    I AM determined to bear it to all
                 I AM Gods Freedom and He is indeed free
            I AM freed by his Power and his Power is supreme
              I AM fulfilling the purposes of Gods kingdom.

     And in full Faith I consciously accept this manifest, manifest,
 manifest! (3x) right here and now with full Power, eternally sustained,
all-powerfully active, ever expanding, and world enfolding until all are
                 wholly ascended in the Light and free!

                Beloved I AM! Beloved I AM! Beloved I AM!
                                  =====

Today I got to speak with Mr. X for a minute.  He said, "EVERYTHING MOTHER
SAID
                   YESTERDAY IS EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE!

 Mr. Xalso said something very important!  He said,  "You don't know how
important it is for everyone who is a LOVER OF FREEDOM to hold a CONSISTENT
GROUP FOCUS of PRAYER right now!  This is THE MOST INTENSE AND IMPORTANT
TIME
EVER ON THIS PLANET! To make sure everyone comes through this SAFELY and so
that ALL GOES SMOOTHLY WE ASK EVERYONE TO PRAY~PRAY~PRAY UNCEASINGLY and
send
   our LOVE OUT INTO THE WORLD in the NAME OF PEACE AND RIGHT ACTION!"

 Today on The Thom Hartmann Show they were talking about the signing of
The Declaration Of Independence and THE CONSTITUTION and what was involved
and
Bernie Sanders came on his show for the last 15 minutes.  Bernie was very
intense in what he told everyone!  He said folks from 'both sides of the
isle'
are wanting'this one out of office right now' because he has put everyone in
danger!  He also said, I cannot talk about the details but [paraphrased]
everyone in Congress who signed 'that document' supporting 'The War In Iraq'
and 'The War On Terror' is in very deep trouble legally and about to be
charged
with very serious crimes!  They are so serious and actions are going on
right
                        now behind closed doors!

                         Oh my fur and whiskers!

I also got to speak with Thom Hartmann 'off the air' between commercials on
his
show and I asked him the $50,000 question! Who was 'the mystery man' who
showed
up at the signing of the Declaration Of Independence and shouted to
everyone---
"Sign that document now!"  It was 'Compte Saint Germaine'--The Beloved
Ascended
                            Master himself!

Speaking of confirmations---here is one from 'an anonymous source' regarding
            what we have been saying for the past few days!

"...A friend of mine has a retired military friend who is involved in
getting
NESARA announced - he generally mirrors what you say, so it is of great
comfort
to me.  He is saying they are trying to get it done by the 4th - as usual,
we
                      will know when it happens..."

    Good confirmation for those that need to hear from other sources!

              Today's 'last word' is from The Hopi Elders..

                        "TO MY FELLOW SWIMMERS":

"There is a river flowing now very fast.It is so great and swift that there
are
those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will
feel
they are being torn apart and will suffer greatly.

Know the river has its destination. We must let go of the shore, push off
into
the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above the water.
And
I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate.

"At this time in history, we are to take nothing personal, least of all
ourselves. For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes
a halt. The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves! Banish the
word
'struggle' from your attitude and your vocabulary. All that we do now must
be
done in a sacred manner and in celebration.”

"We are the ONES WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR" Hopi Nation Oraibi Arizona
September
2001

NESARA NOW WON IS HERE WITHIN YOU AND ME!

WORLD PEACE NOW WON IS HERE WITHIN YOU AND ME!

WE HAVE WON BECAUSE WE ARE ONE! ----Lady Master Nesara

ESTABLISH A U.S. DEPARTMENT OF PEACE
Sponsored by Dennis Kucinich and Marianne Williamson
-->www.dopcampaign.org

We love you.

See you on the Bridge!

NAMASTE

^j^  ^j^  ^j^

That's it!

Love you all so much!

See this SPECIAL MESSAGE REGARDING THE SUN from our friends at
www.spiritussanctus.com

~~~~~~~~~

SPECIAL MESSAGE ON LOOKING AT THE SUN

Many of us have gone on "guru hunts" looking for enlightened masters who
could
reveal treasured and long hidden secrets of higher consciousness.  Our image
has been to sit at the feet of the master and absorb his magnificent cosmic
attunement as the most direct and efficient path to enlightenment.

The conventional wisdom has directed us to "travel far and wide to the high
mountains of the Himalayas or to the darghas of India" to find such a great
being. Many of us have this staunch impression that such high
inspiration cannot be found here and now right where we live.  Not here.
Not
easily accessible. It must be somewhere else, right?

How could it be so simple as to be found here and now in everyday life?  It
may
never have occurred to us to look right before your very eyes every day, not
hidden, and not requiring you to travel the world to find one of the most
enlightened gurus imaginable, that great being, known by the Sufis as
"Prince
Horaj", aka the sun.

At this time it is important for people to communicate with each other and
with higher consciousness. Even though using computers and meditation is
effective and recommended, we all have direct access to another computer
that
is at least as powerful as daily meditation that should be used to
heal and uplift Creation at this time.

LOOK AT THE SUN!

The greatest computer of all is waiting for you.

The biggest resistance you are likely to encounter is fear, fear of being
harmed by looking at the sun. We were all told inaccurate information,
which,
if it were true, years ago both Michael and I should have already suffered
irreparable visual damage many times over by now.  Nevertheless, the
programming strongly has influenced us all.  Instead of being taught that
the
sun is our guiding light of the earth, we have been discouraged from ever
looking directly at it.  We have been told that we will have our vision
impaired.

We have been cautioned not to trust and not to access this great being, the
Sun, within which live many other great beings, indeed, the spiritual
hierarchy
of the zone girdling the earth.

In any time of great persecution, one of the first things that a powerful
dark
controller will do is discourage people from looking directly at the sun. A
dark controller does this because people are not only healed by looking
directly at the sun, they also are enlightened and enabled to communicate
directly with THE ONE BEING, THE OMNIPOTENT, OMNIPRESENT, OMNISCIENT
INTELLIGENCE AND LIGHT. Even though this connection with THE ONE BEING can
also
be done by going within to communicate in meditation, using the
parasympathetic
nervous system, it is also done by looking at the sun, using the sympathetic
nervous system. In the time of the Aztecs, it was a capital offense for
anyone
other than the king or high priest to look directly at the sun.  In our time
grave warnings are put out about damage to the eyes from looking at the sun.

Even after many years of looking at the Sun, Michael reports that he still
shudders to think that he may be "overdoing it" and is very careful to
exercise
caution when gazing at the Sun. Up until the present timehe has still not
been
able to completely disregard warnings from those who seemed to have passed
along false information [about many aspects of higher consciousness] from
one
generation to the next.

Still not knowing for sure if there is any truth at all to these long-
held cultural beliefs about the sun, Michael routinely exercises several
cautions, "just to be sure" that there is no risk of damaging his eyes.  It
can
be likened to a long term process of putting a toe in the water to test it
for
a little longer and longer each time. The one idea that does seem plausible
is
the biblical warning about not being able to look directly at God without
dying.  Accordingly, Michael does not stare directly at full sun in
brightest
midday glare of an open cloudless sky.

For example, an alternative means of controlling the overwhelmingly bright
exposure all at once is by regulating "bite sized morsels", i.e., limited
and
controlled glimpses. Among several ways of doing this are to not hold a
steady
gaze, but rather to move the head and eyes in a circle while looking through
"filter".

At first you might want to look at sunset or sunrise, or through the leaves
of
a tree that filters out a lot of the direct glare.  Take it easy and follow
inner guidance.  If you have not been getting direct sunlight into your eyes
before, it will be like taking first steps,  go slow and take your
time. Sunlight is actually good for the eyes and the entire body,
stimulating
the hypothalimus that is the master gland of the immune system.

PRAY WHILE LOOKING AT THE SUN, if you have very important information and
requests for CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OF DIVINE BEING, for yourself, for others,
or
for any part of Creation.

Be sure to remember to spend an equal amount of time after praying to
RECEIVE
THE RESPONSE into your pineal, pituitary, and hypothalimus glands.  Empty
yourself of mental and emotional chatter and become open and receptive
to taking in information through the rays of the sun.  This requires a
paradigm
shift.

It is good to make a triangle with your hands and frame your eyes and third
eye. Put the thumbs together, touching each other tip to tip, and touch the
pointer and middle fingers of each hand together, forming a triangle. Put
the
bottom of the triangle, the thumbs, below the bottom of your eyes so that
you
are looking through the triangle. The peak of the triangle is centered over
your third eye.  Do this to connect the third eye and the pituitary with
currents in the meridians of energy in the body that create a profound
bioenergetic feedback loop with the sun.

It is important to realize that human beings are the only red blooded
mammals
on the planet that have whites of the eyes.

That is because a Child of Light and Love's eyes both sends and receives
light.

Light enters the pupil and is emitted from the whites of the eyes around the
iris.

By looking at the sun, rays of light, carrying informational downloads from
INFINITE CONSCIOUSNESS, enter the optic nerve through the pupil and go
directly
to the pineal, pituituary and hypothalimus in the brain.  These glands  are
directly connected to the optic nerve.

The pineal has over 20,000 psychoactive neuropeptides that are 1000 times
more
potent for altering consciousness than any other substance from any other
source.

By looking directly at the light of the sun, a person not only downloads
direct
frequencies into glands that are responsible for consciousness and healing,
but
also SENDS OUT INFORMATION that returns along pathways on rays of light.

The sun is a stepdown transformer from the CENTRAL SUN, which is in turn a
step
down transformer from higher dimensional suns.

At this time, it is most auspicious for the Children of LIght and Love to
hook
back up, to become ONE through direct connection, with the first and
greatest processor of information of ALL.

The more of us who do it, the greater and stronger the network.

'AS ABOVE, SO BELOW'

[...]

"WE ARE THE ONES WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR"Hopi Nation, Oraibi Arizona
September,
                                  2001

~~~~~~~~~
***** Capricorn Full Moon - July 2, 2004 *****
**** by Stephanie Austin, M.A. ****

Click_here_for_chart.

The charts for this lunation is set on the natural wheel with 0° Aries
rising.
All references to Sabian symbols are from Dane Rudhyar, An Astrological
Mandala: The Cycle of Transformations and Its 360 Symbolic Phases, New York:
Vintage Books, 1973.

We've come to the first Full Moon of summer. The Sun and Mercury, along with
Saturn, now travel through the watery realms of Cancer, drawing our
attention
inward. We are guided (and sometimes forced) to listen to the needs of our
bodies and souls. Cancer is the sign most associated with the feminine
[...]

Saturn at 16° Cancer opposes the Moon at 11° Capricorn, forming a mutual
reception and accentuating the need for balance. Saturn and Capricorn deal
with
traditionally masculine attributes: focus, definition, and authority; they
also
stand for the development of discipline, responsibility, and integrity. As
the
Sun approaches his yearly rendezvous with Saturn in Cancer on July 8, we
feel a
stronger need to get real and get going on resolving our personal and
domestic
problems. Where the Moon at 11° Capricorn falls in your chart is where you
must
cope with some restricting circumstances; where the Sun at 11° Cancer
activates
your chart is where you need to respect your own limits. Those with
mid-Cancer
birthdays (like the U.S. and George W. Bush) will feel the push and pull of
this Full Moon more strongly.

The Sabian symbols are evocative. For 11° Cancer:"A clown caricaturing well-
known personalities; the value of humor in developing objectivity and
independence of mind." The ability to laugh is a useful spiritual barometer;
when it's low, it's a signal that we're too attached and need to lighten up.
Humor breaks the spell, cracks the armor, unclothes the emperor. The Sabian
image for the Moon at 11° Capricorn shows that the wild and the civilized
parts
of ourselves can coexist and complement each other: "A large group of
pheasants
on a private estate ... how man can cooperate with nature in creating beauty
and elegance."

Achieving balance requires relinquishing selfish desires and becoming more
aware of our interdependence, as Mars sesquiquadrates Pluto (5° Leo - 20°
Sagittarius) and quincunxes Uranus at 7° Pisces. Neptune at 15° Aquarius
forms
quincunxes to the Sun and Saturn in Cancer and Jupiter at 14° Virgo, calling
for more adjustments in our attitude and goals. Venus has just emerged from
her
retrograde phase in Gemini (May 17 - June 29), giving us the green light to
act
on our re-evaluated resources, desires, and priorities. Use the light of
this
Full Moon to see what your dreams and realities are now. "Choose always the
way
that seems right, however rough it may be. Practice will make it easy and
pleasant" (Pythagoras).

© 2004 Stephanie Austin — all rights reserved

Stephanie Austin, M.A., is a full-time astrological counselor specializing
in
transitions, career, and life purpose readings. Stephanie also teaches
astrology for personal and professional development, privately and at John
F.
Kennedy University. She loves to travel and is available for lectures and
workshops. Her background includes a bachelor's degree in Psychology, a
master's in Consciousness Studies, and deep interests in meditation, nature,
and healing. For information on readings, classes, and tutorials, visit her
Web
site atwww.EcoAstrology.com, or call (925) 254-6972 (San Francisco East
Bay).
You can also reach Stephanie by e-mail atStephanie@...

Visita nuestro patrocinador:

          !! LLUVIA DE MILLONES EN LA PEÑA DE PRIMITIVA !!

    El pasado miércoles 7 de Abril, 50 de nuestros abonados de
  PrimiSistema100, se repartieron el MAXIMO PREMIO DE LA BONOLOTO.

  Hasta ahora, nuestra Peña de Primitiva ha repartido un total de

                    !!!  2,430,555 Euros !!!

   Apúntese ahora y cace los millones. Visítenos sin compromiso.

Haz clic aqui -> http://elistas.net/ml/140/