Asunto:[GAP] Fw: MM From Kryon
Fecha:Miercoles, 12 de Septiembre, 2001  07:59:21 (-0300)
Autor:Antonia Messina <universodeluz @.......com>

Seamos Amor ,Perdon.Antonia
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary" <gary@...>
To: <universodeluz@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 12:58 AM
Subject: MM From Kryon

+++ A Marshmallow Message +++ You are dearly loved! +++
++++++++++++++ From www.kryon.org ++++++++++++++

FROM KRYON

Dear ones, today you morn for the family members who have made their
transitions and who are still in the process. For many of you, the question
is this: "why didn't we know?" or "shouldn't Spirit have told us of these
things?"

We want you to all know that the words we gave you some time ago are now
here: "There is no Human or Spirit who can tell you what is going to happen
tomorrow," we said. This is part of the new dimensionality...that all
happens outside a linear time frame, and that Humanity is totally in charge.

What you saw today is the result of what we saw and reported to you as the
potentials for 2000 and beyond. We told you that you would see spiritual
rage, and that there would be forces who would not let go of the old
paradigm -  the way the world "used to work." Now you, in your country of
America are also involved in actually feeling what this means. The battle
begins in earnest, and now you know why you are called "warriors" of the
light.

With the millennium change came new responsibility. Part of that revolves
around this question: What will you do now? Can you lift yourselves above
the anger? Can you see anything more in this than rage? Are you going to
join or separate? The chasm opens and the choices become harder... such is
the beginning of new wisdom for the planet.

The family who transited in this event, on this eleven day, agreed to be
part of this Human horror potential... something that could have changed
yesterday if Humanity had so decided. You agreed to go forward, however, and
the result will make you part of the world family more than ever before.
Perhaps this will bring you all closer to agreement? Perhaps this will
eventually make you decide world events differently? Perhaps more will go to
their knees? Perhaps more will understand the "world family?"

If so, then the Humans who came home today will have a grander party than
they expected, for it will have advanced planetary healing.  All is in
divine order, and all is appropriate, even though such statements are not
understandable while you are in sorrow. Can you find peace within your heart
now, even for those who perpetrated the events? Can you think
interdimensionally? These are the spiritual questions which will separate
those who talk about spiritual growth, from those who actually understand
and practice it.

Blessed are those family who remain, for they are feeling the pain and
suffering of incredible loss. For now, send your energy and your love to
them. Remember: The thoughts of the few can change the reality of the many.
Hug them from afar. Bring them into your rooms and weep for them, for they
need your help.

Then, when enough time has passed.... bring about wise decisions from a new
resource of Humans who can now tap into the masters, the ones who are
bringing their energy potential to the planet.

A call to action has been sounded in a land that was happy to just exist and
watch the others work it out. Now you are all involved in the same
challenges. The result? Human free choice will decide all, just as it always
has. Only now, there is a profound urgency that was not there before.

You are not alone in this, and legions stand with you to bring about
solution to what you all know is now very real.... the old vs. the new. Love
is infinitely more powerful, dear ones. Use it today!

We are with you in your sorrow, and the potential profound wisdom that can
arise from it.

You are dearly loved!

KRYON

via Lee Carroll
To change your email address, send a message to
Kryon-MM-change@...-list.oom
    with your old address in the Subject: line

This message was launched into cyberspace to universodeluz@...

Crea y administra tus propias listas de correo gratuitas, en español.