Asunto:[GAP] HAITI ALERT
Fecha:Sabado, 16 de Octubre, 2004  18:13:01 (-0500)
Autor:Anahuak Home <redanahuak @...............mx>

From: Anahuak Home <redanahuak@...>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:23:01 -0500
To: ACTIONalert Forum <ACTIONalert@...>
Cc: PAN <pan@...>
Subject: HAITI ALERT

To: LuxWeb <LuxWeb@...>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:20:21 -0500
Cc: LuxWebII <LuxWebII@...>, LuxWebIII
Subject: [LuxWeb] HAITI ALERT

----------
From: Barbara Wolf <bjwolf@...>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:07:01 -0400
To: bjwolf@...

Hello, everyone, this is Barbara Wolf.
Global Meditations Network.
http://www.globalmeditations.com

This is an alert from Haiti. Your prayers are needed immediately.

Margaret Trost, founder of the What If! Foundation that helps feed
hungry children in Haiti, has just learned a few minutes ago (October 13)
that Father Jean-Juste, priest of St. Clare's Catholic Church in
Port-au-Prince,
was beaten up and dragged away by armed military men.

Father Jean-Juste was ...serving our Wednesday Feed My Lambs meal
to the usual 500 or more children and adults when trucks full of men
with weapons surrounded the St. Clare's Church rectory. They did not say
why they were there, but waited outside, barricading the entry.
Father Jean-Juste continued to serve the children and then once
they were finished, he served the adults. At approximately 3 p.m.
Pacific Time, the armed men (hooded I was told) rushed the rectory,
beat him up and took him away. We don't know if he is being killed,
tortured or imprisoned.
PLEASE SEND YOUR PRAYERS.

A friend of Father Jean-Juste in Miami was able to talk with him
by cell phone to hear first-hand what was going on. She is the one
who just told me that they took him away. An eye witness called her to
tell her.

Love, Margaret
mmtrost@...
http://www.whatiffoundation.org

----------
From: Barbara Wolf <bjwolf@...>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 07:31:25 -0400
To: Barbara Wolf <bjwolf@...>
Subject: Update, Haiti Alert

Hello, everyone, this is Barbara Wolf.
Global Meditations Network.
http://www.globalmeditations.com

I cannot confirm this, but it is my understanding that the priest
Father Jean-Juste, overseer of the What If? Foundation Haiti
food program, Feed My Lambs, no longer resides with us in the
Third Dimension.

I ask myself, what will happen to the hungry children?  There is
no one to take charge of the food program in that country of extreme
turmoil.

Before the recent turmoil, it was the third hungriest country in
the world (according to the World Bank).  I wonder what are the
statistics now.

What can we do?
Must we remain helpless on the sidelines?

No.

We are - all of us -  LIGHT.

We are POSITIVE ENERGY.

Energy IS.
It must be counted.
Wherever you send LIGHT - Positive Energy - it must be counted.

Let us - all of us - send our LIGHT to Haiti.

In the minds of the hungry ones of Haiti, the Light of Father
Jean-Juste continues to live.  It cannot be extinguished.

Let us energize, strengthen, the Light of Father Jean-Juste.

There is a photograph of Father Jean-Juste on
http://www.whatiffoundation.org
He is the smiling man wearing a white shirt, red ribbons around
his neck, seated with two smiling little children.

Yes, Father Jean-Juste lives on in the minds of the people.
Let us energize the Light of Father Jean-Juste who lives
on in the minds people. And, at the same time,
let us pray for a miracle to help those hungry people.

An aside:  Two weeks ago I was in Brazil standing with two others
from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at a massage table while the people came, one
right after the other, to lie on that table and explain their problems
with the expectation that we could help them.

Sometimes the situation seemed hopeless, and yet we were expected
to give helpful suggestions.  One problem of one woman seemed
completely hopeless, and I asked my guides in the Higher Worlds what to
tell her.

The answer: Tell her to pray for a miracle.

Today, as I am writing you, I think we all need to pray for a miracle
to help the hungry children of Haiti.

May I also suggest that we read again The Gentle Art Of Blessing,
http://www.globalmeditations.com/blessing.htm

Peace, Love, and Light,
Barbara Wolf

Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>; .

               Elimina esas molestas ventanas popup
        Busca en Internet desde el menu de tu navegador
    Obten informacion inmediata sobra las paginas que visites
       Averigua al instante paginas y sitios relacionados

          !! Descarga GRATIS la barra de ALEXA YA !!

 Haz clic aqui -> http://elistas.net/ml/143/