Asunto:[GAP] Mensaje del Webmaster de PaoWeb-Gap Mundial / Campa ña mundial de solidaridad y cooperacion
Fecha:Lunes, 10 de Enero, 2005  21:23:13 (-0600)
Autor:Anahuak Home <redanahuak @...............mx>

From: PagPawnt@...
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 13:44:47 +0000
Subject: [PagPawnt] Digest Number 2052

Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 05:41:56 EST
From: OneFlynAngel@...
Subject: Web Master Message PAO

Dear Readers:For some time now, we have been asking you to contribute to
Sheldan and the PAO. Several months have passed, and we still are falling
short of our target. Sheldan needs your help so that he may continue to
provide us all with his indispensable weekly Updates, and complete his
trail-blazing new book, Your Galactic Neighbors, which has demanded so much
of his time and focus.

Many of you asked the PAO to make it easier for you to make contributions
and to simplify your purchase of Galactic Activation materials (Lecture
Tapes - Calendars - Books). We met your request by adding a secure online
contribution form and shopping cart to our website. Your confidential
information is protected by encryption on PAO´s secure server.

Please give generously. Do your share to support Sheldan in bringing the
Galactic Federation´s message to the world. Click here to use our NEW secure
online contribution form! Last week, just 11 readers contributed to our PAO
fund-raising campaign.

In order for Sheldan to continue providing you with his invaluable updates,
we still need contributions from many more of you.

Kindly give what you can today!
Miles (Your Webmaster)

Contribute now!
Use our NEW secure online form!
Click here    http://www.paoweb.com

Hi All, If each of us gives just $1.00 we can meet the needs of those that
are helping us by providing this important information. Please search your
hear and remenber , " There is only ONE of us here" do for Sheldan as you do
for your self. Make it a commitment and send 1.00 each month. Thanks from
another yourself, Sandy

Total number of update readers: 3000 Total number of contributors to date:
907
Total percentage of contributors: 30% Total number of contributors last
week: 11

"Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself. Love
possesses not nor would it be possessed; For Love is sufficient unto Love."
~Kahlil Gibran~

http://oneflynangel.com
In the name of ONE , Sandy

El sistema de Listas de correo y Newsletters más completo de la Red

  Algunos de los cientos de artículos en venta/subasta en eGrupos.net
 * FABRICA UN GO-KART EN TU HOGAR (100 MXN)
   -->> http://www.egrupos.net/artid/572

 * murales en canvas gigantes (Puja a 500 USD)
   -->> http://www.egrupos.net/artid/512

 * Moneda Encuentro de Dos Mundos $ 50.000. año 1992 (15 EUR)
   -->> http://www.egrupos.net/artid/505

 ¿Tienes algo que deseas vender? ¿O comprar? Visita ya WWW.EGRUPOS.NET