Asunto:[GAP] New Moon Cetacean Meditation
Fecha:Lunes, 10 de Enero, 2005  21:27:28 (-0600)
Autor:Anahuak Home <redanahuak @...............mx>

From: PagPawnt@...
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 13:44:47 +0000
Subject: [PagPawnt] Digest Number 2052

From: cap2283@...
Subject: Ascension & Enlightenment - New Moon Cetacean Meditation Monday
Jan. 10   6 PM

Dear Friends,

The New Moon Cetacean Meditation begins at 6:00 PM your local time on
Monday, January 10, 2005. The New Moon (and the Full Moon) energy is a
powerful one and is always an important time to state and  manifest our
intentions. If you missed this time, the New Moon energies are still strong
and effective during the next couple of days.

During this global meditation let us join and "dedicate ten (10) minutes to
meditate upon the Cetaceans (whales and  dolphins), to acknowledge their
service to humanity and to Earth, and to send them our love energy so that
they can at last feel the connection with their brothers and sisters on
land."

Using the galactic calendar, we can also focus on the k'in or day during the
New Moon Cetacean meditation (and every day) as well as the message for the
galactic month, allowing us to flow with Mother Earth and experience
galactic time.

On this day of 12 Ahau, 8 Chen, 13 Eb (January 10, 2005), the energies are
"Cooperation" (12) and "Ascension" (Ahau).   For this meditation, the
direction is South and the musical tone is "B flat". Ahau is the "Yellow
Sun" or the "Light Bringer" and represents "mastery and ascension" and
"enlightenment of the soul".  According to the Maya, Yellow ripens and
matures.  It is also about letting go.  Only when we let go can any of our
intentions manifest quickly and successfully.

This day is a very powerful one. Ahau is the last Mayan glyph and the end of
a cycle.  This is the time to realize our own mastery and deeply connect
with our soul.  The easiest and fastest way to connect is through Joy,
focusing on a joyful memory, for example.  In this way, we will enjoy and
learn the deeper, higher wisdom our souls have which will greatly assist us
as we go through our Ascension.   Ahau brings Light to all that we do. The
energy of Cooperation is key and we can use it to harmonize and merge with
our soul.

During this meditation, we place our attention on the energies of Yellow,
Cooperation, the Yellow Sun, this galactic month of Chen and this galactic
year of 13 Eb. By focusing on all of these energies, we can let go and merge
with our soul, gaining much knowledge, inner wisdom and mastery over our
lives.

Also, understand that the Cetaceans are always eager to telepathically
communicate with us and we are to connect with them along with our
meditation. They assist us in bringing love, joy, inspiration, healing and
balance into our lives. They are the caretakers of our planet Earth,
protecting the biosphere. We can tune in with the Cetaceans, sending    them
Love energy and thanking them for their service.

For more detailed information about galactic time and how to use the
galactic calendar, you can order the book, Your First Contact by Sheldan
Nidle at: http://www.paoweb.com.  The beautiful Galactic Calendar of the
Year 13 Eb (July 26, 2004 - July 25, 2005) can be ordered now by going to:
http://www.paoweb.com/galcalad.htm.

Dianne Robbins channels the Cetaceans and is the author of The Call Goes Out
-  Messages from the Earth's Cetaceans, T E L O S and her latest book,
Messages from the Hollow Earth. More information about this  can be found
at: http://www.DianneRobbins.com

In Joyful Service,

Chyrene Pendleton
USA Coordinator
Planetary Activation Organization

El sistema de Listas de correo y Newsletters más completo de la Red

  Algunos de los cientos de artículos en venta/subasta en eGrupos.net
 * ARGENTINA: DUPLEX, UN ESPECTACULO IMPERDIBLE (85000 USD)
   -->> http://www.egrupos.net/artid/521

 * MOTORHOME (Puja a 6000 USD)
   -->> http://www.egrupos.net/artid/326

 * Vendo juego de comedor (1500 ARS)
   -->> http://www.egrupos.net/artid/496

 ¿Tienes algo que deseas vender? ¿O comprar? Visita ya WWW.EGRUPOS.NET