Asunto:[GAP] The ABC News UFO Documentary Hoax / The Disclosure Project
Fecha:Martes, 29 de Marzo, 2005  17:11:05 (-0600)
Autor:Anahuak Home <redanahuak @...............mx>

To: PagPawnt@...
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:38:12 +0000
Subject: [PagPawnt] Digest Number 2226

Message: 1
  Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:36:10 -0000
  From: "Ed" <anon5135@...>
Subject: www.disclosureproject.org responds

Peter Jennings Defrauding - Inside
The ABC News UFO Documentary Hoax
A Participant In The ABC's "The UFO Phenomenon --
Seeing Is Believing" Critique's The Result
By Steven M. Greer, MD
Director, The Disclosure Project
3-29-5

Of course, the title of the show was `Peter Jennings Reporting' - if
only that were so. This is the story of how, once again, the corrupt
Big Media has defrauded the American people, from one who had a front
row seat to the spectacle.

In the summer of 2004, as founder and director of The Disclosure
Project (www.DisclosureProject.org) I was approached by Jennings
Productions producer Jordan Kronick. He explained how ABC News was
going to make history by doing a serious expose of the UFO matter -
for the first time on network news.

Initially skeptical - we have seen and heard this song and dance
before - I agreed to meet with Kronick at our offices in Washington
DC. Over the course of several hours, we discussed the subject and how
The Disclosure Project had identified several hundred top secret
military and government witnesses to UFO events and projects.

Kronick expressed great interest and repeatedly stated that this is
exactly what Jennings, chief producer Mark Obenhaus and he were
looking for. I offered to provide, pro bono, ALL Disclosure Project
digital videotape interviews and full access to ALL Disclosure Project
witnesses willing to cooperate with ABC News - including those
witnesses not yet taped by us.

The reader at this point needs to know that these are not fuzzy,
blacked-out deep throats anonymously telling stories of the night.
These are hundreds of military, government and corporate insiders who
have been identified by us over the past 14 years. They range from
Generals, to Astronauts, to senior FAA officials who were privy to
events, projects and cover-ups involving UFOs. Additionally, we have
thousands of pages of uncontested official government smoking gun
documents and physical evidence, photos, videos, landing trace events
and other unambiguous proof.

The ABC News production team claimed to want exactly this type
evidence - and especially the high-level government and military
insider whistle-blowers who could credibly blow the lid off of decades
of secrecy.

As a two-hour news special, ABC claimed that they could, at long last,
give the subject the focus and rigor needed to achieve this objective.
But as discussions continued, it became more and more clear that
Obenhaus and Jennings really wanted to do a human interest story -
including anecdotal civilian witnesses, man-in-the-street interviews
and the general silly season and carnival atmosphere surrounding most
things ufological.

We agreed to cooperate with the filming of a CSETI (Center for the
Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence) research expedition to Mt.
Shasta in August of 2004, at which time we were able to have
discussions with Obenhaus, the senior producer in charge of the project.

We were incredulous as Obenhaus revealed to us that he was sure the
matter was not really being kept secret but had just `fallen through
the cracks' due to lack of follow through, laziness and so forth on
the part of the government! It was clear he had not studied the data
or evidence given to him, and had his mind made up to do a `light',
human interest piece and not a real expose or research project.

This was later confirmed when, as summer turned to fall, the long
promised serious research and interviews they claimed they wanted to
do with these top-secret government witnesses were never followed up.
I spoke a few more times to Kronick, who promised a sit down interview
and follow- up with these high-ranking and conclusive witnesses. They
never did.

Instead, the final ABC News show was weaker in evidence than most
tabloid cable channel pieces on the UFO subject - with the bulk of the
`documentary' being interviews with UFO personalities, debunkers and
the carnival atmosphere of UFO hotspots like Roswell.

They fraudulently appeared to be ` balanced' by having both skeptics
and `believers' - with the clear implication that the skeptics were
`real scientists' and the `believers' were misguided flakes. Using the
ruse of media `objectivity', ABC News would asymmetrically show, say,
a Harvard scientist skeptic juxtaposed against an civilian who thought
he had been sexually assaulted by aliens!

The few, very brief interviews with pilots and military people were
overwhelmed by the spurious, carnival-like pseudo-ethnography of the
UFO subculture mixed in with long segments of scientists pooh- poohing
the entire matter.

While appearing objective and `balanced' to the general viewer, the
project was, rather, a disinformation piece, carefully crafted to give
the mere appearance of objectivity.

Otherwise, why spend so much air time interviewing UFO personalities,
media figures and the like - while completely leaving out ALL
high-ranking military, government and scientific witnesses and
evidence given directly by us to them?
In light of the range and scope of material that we personally gave
them, it is incomprehensible why ALL of it would be omitted - unless
it was their intent from the beginning to do a disinformation and
cover-up piece.

Why else would Peter Jennings state that the US Government has been
out of the UFO matter since 1969, when Project Blue Book was closed,
even though he and his team were directly given by us, official US
government documents, senior government whistle-blower testimony and
physical evidence - including radar tapes - to the contrary? Why would
Jennings feature uninformed scientists rhetorically asking `where's
the physical evidence' when abundant physical evidence is available
and was offered to him?

Why indeed. We have received a CIA document from 1991 that clearly
states that the CIA has contacts in the big media to change, kill or
spin stories. From this document, dated 20 December 1991, and released
1 April 1992, to the Director of Central Intelligence from the Task
Force on Greater CIA Openness, on page 6:

"PAO [the Public Affairs Office] now has relationships with reporters
from every major wire service, newspaper, news weekly, and television
network in the nation. This has helped us turn some intelligence
failure stories into intelligence success storiesIn many instances, we
have persuaded reporters to postpone, change, hold or even scrap stories"

And from a CIA document regarding the psychological warfare
implications of UFOs, we find a reference to Disney Studios, now the
parent company of ABC, being used as a source for doing cartoon-like
portrayals of the subject for psychological warfare purposes. Can we
be surprised ABC News has, again, defrauded the American people - only
pretending to do news and real investigative reporting when in reality
they are purveying disinformation to an accepting public?

Obenhaus, without any research or foundation in fact, went so far as
to personally assert to me that the hybrid government - corporate
complex is not keeping new energy, propulsion and related technologies
hidden from the public! His prejudice on the matter was profound and
unwavering: forget the facts, my mind is made up.

It is hard to reconcile ABC News' claims to doing a serious expose and
investigative report when the senior producer of the project, without
any investigation or research, espouses such closed-minded conclusions
at the outset.

Those who know me, know that I like to stay positive, present the
affirmative facts and present the promise of an advanced, sustainable
civilization on earth benefiting from the knowledge of these new
technologies. But it is time for the American people to wake up to the
fact that the big media and their corporate masters are the central
problem blocking the truth from coming out. As a former board member
of Time Warner told me, the big media has become scribes taking
dictation from the right hand of the king - and the fourth estate is
essentially dead.

A CALL TO ACTION

The American people must demand that ABC News correct its fraudulent
assertions - and do a real investigative report on the serious
evidence, government documents and courageous military whistle- blower
testimony that The Disclosure Project and others have identified. The
reader may obtain much of this evidence from www.DisclousreProject.org.

Write Peter Jennings at ABC News at: support@... and demand
an honest investigative report.

Additionally, please contact the FCC and register your complaint
regarding the transparent fraud perpetrated by ABC News on the
American public.

Remember: ABC News, as a broadcast network, is given by the FCC access
to the public airwaves. In exchange, we have the right to hold ABC
News, as well as the other networks, to fairness, accuracy and honesty
-and certainly to avoid blatant fraud and corruption. This was not the
ABC entertainment division that perpetrated this fraudulent report on
the American people, but its news division. That they would sanitize
such an important two hour report of nearly all credible evidence and
government insider witnesses requires that we demand a hearing on the
matter by the FCC immediately. Who induced Obenhaus and Peter Jennings
to cover-up this important evidence? Why? ABC News cannot claim
ignorance on the matter as they were directly given extensive
testimony and evidence, none of which appeared in the program.

Contact the FCC at www.fcc.gov.cgb.complaints.html and demand an
immediate investigation into this matter and demand that the FCC
require ABC to retract its false statements and present the evidence
which they possess but are hiding from the American public.

And lastly, support Disclosure in any way you can. Help us get the
truth out. Tell people about http://www.DisclosureProject.org where
they can find the truth about this important matter. And help us
identify backers who will help us start a new - and honest- news
outlet that will truthfully report on these and related projects that
are illegally kept secret from the public. Is it not time for us to
form a news network -The Disclosure Network- that will produce and air
real investigative reports on a wide range of government and corporate
corruption? Matters now left completely hidden by the complicity of
big media need to be known by the people if we are to renew and
protect democracy and disclose the technologies now hidden and
suppressed that could replace oil and nuclear power and give us a
sustainable, peaceful world.

We can no longer trust ABC news or the rest of the big media to do
this. We, the people, must take on the task of getting the truth out -
and salvaging what is left of our democracy and planet. Big media, who
have become shills for their corporate masters, are incapable or
unwilling to tell the truth. It is time we did it for them.

Steven M. Greer MD
Director and Founder
The Disclosure Project
Albemarle County Virginia
March 2005
http://www.DisclosureProject.org

  Algunos de los cientos de artículos en venta/subasta en eGrupos.net
 * VENTA DE FONDO DE COMERCIO BOUTIQUE (20000.00 ARS)
   -->> http://www.egrupos.net/artid/889

 * 3 casas rurales con encanto (C.Valenciana) (20.00 EUR)
   -->> http://www.egrupos.net/artid/890

 ¿Tienes algo que deseas vender? ¿O comprar? Visita ya WWW.EGRUPOS.NET