Asunto:[GAP] From Freedom to Fascism
Fecha:Miercoles, 19 de Abril, 2006  19:24:00 (-0500)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo <casadelared @...............mx>

To: LuxWeb@...
Iberamerican Web of Light
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:15:29 -0500
Subject: [LuxWeb] From Freedom to Fascism

From: Sylvia Maria Valls <sylviamvalls@...>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:37:37 -0700 (PDT)
To: redanahuak@...
Subject: Fwd: promote Aaron Russo documentary... sobre el fascismo

en Amerika today...

From: Solari <announce@...>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 13:29:35 -0400
To: sylviamvalls@...
Subject: promote Aaron Russo documentary

To read this announcement on our website please visit:
http://solari.com/news/news060418russo.htm

                To Solari Action Network
                April 18, 2006

I am forwarding my good friend Franklin Sanders' wonderful letter
of appeal to help promote Aaron Russo's important new documentary
America: From Freedom to Fascism <http://www.freedomtofascism.com>; . It is
now more critical than ever to offer our strongest   support to leaders like
Aaron who are working hard to bring transparency to a corrupt system that is
putting us all increasingly at risk.

Please give what you can, including lifting Aaron up in your meditations
and prayers.

Blessings coming your way!
              Catherine Austin Fitts

               http://solari.com

Send check to:

All Your Freedoms, Inc.
               908 North La Cienega Blvd.
               Los Angeles, California 90069

In the For line, write ³Gift to promote AFFF.²

 From: Franklin Sanders / The Moneychanger

 Dear Readers:

 /³Oh, my God, I had no idea!²/

 Thatıs what the audience is saying as they walk out of Aaron Russoıs
new film, America:

>From Freedom to Fascism
<http://www.freedomtofascism.com>; .

Their voices are hushed.
Some faces are pale and wet with tears, sick at what theyıve discovered.
Many are red, angry to learn for the first time that they have been robbed
-- their country, their rights, and their very future have been stolen from
them and their children.

 But it may all end right there - all Aaronıs work, all his sacrifice,
all his vision, all the possibilities to make a real change in America,
unless we pitch in and help him. Let me explain.

 Everything in the world was stacked against this movie. What major
studio would back a movie this controversial? A movie that exposes
the entire Federal Reserve scam the income tax fraud, and the IRS?
A movie that catches a former IRS commissioner boasting that the
IRS isnıt subject to Supreme Court decisions? A movie that publicizes
government brutality against protestors? A movie that reveals how
America was swindled out of her gold reserve? A movie that pulls
back the curtain on the coming police state in the US, with its
plans to tag everyone with a national ID card and implant an RFID
chip in every man, woman, and child? A movie that lays bare the
whole New World Order?

 Warner Brothers and MGM and Fox wouldnıt touch that project with
a thirty foot pole, let alone put up money to make the movie. Those
giant corporations - already in bed with big government - would
never produce or release that movie.

 So without asking for anybodyıs help, Aaron Russo set out to make
this film, because he knew it had to be made. He put up 100% of the money to
make the film. He invested two years of his life. He laid his name and his
reputation on the line. Not just for the sake of his own freedom, but for
yours, too, and your childrenıs, and for millions of Americans who donıt
know sic Œem from come here about what their government really does, or the
tyranny that government has already mapped out for them. Aaron made this
movie so everyone in America would understand, so people would really
get it. And when they see the movie, they do. (You can view a trailer for
the movie at www.freedomtofascism.com <http://www.freedomtofascism.com>; .)

 Let me make something plain. This is not a movie that divides,
but a movie that unites. Aaron does not work like Michael Moore, who plays
to the Left to increase polarization. Aaronıs movie plays to the whole
country. It doesnıt take sides. Itıs not Democrat or Republican, itıs not
left, not right, but dead on.

 Now Aaron Russo needs our help. The money and the years have been spent,
the movie has been made, the test audiences are raving about it,
distribution has been arranged, but Aaron still needs our help.

 The movie must still be marketed and advertised. It must be promoted
and supported by TV, newspaper, and radio advertising to get
it out to the largest audience possible, to every nook and
cranny in America, every city, every town, every hamlet, every corner
of America.

 How could a single movie be that important? Because it will change
forever Americansı false perception of how things work here. Everybody
has to see this movie. This is the tool weıve been waiting for.
Itıs non-violent, itıs ruthlessly honest, and it can change America.
Everybody who sees this movie gets it. The light goes on.
Nobody has ever explained so much in one place before.

 Without your help, Aaron has only enough steam to open in New
York City on July fourth. After that, nothing will happen unless
every one of us helps him.

 If we help Aaron now, hereıs what he can do.
 premiere in two theaters in New York
 then open in a few theatres in Los Angeles
 then Chicago
 then take it to two hundred theatres nation wide, and then
500, and then . .
 But all that takes money.

 By now you may be snorting, ³Who is this guy Franklin Sanders
to ask me for money to help promote a movie?

 Thatıs a fair question, and hereıs a fair answer. According to
an assistant United States Attorney, I am ³the most dangerous man
in the mid-South.² What makes me so dangerous? I am the man who
opened a gold and silver bank so that Americans could realise their
right to honest, stable gold and silver money. That was  perfectly legal,
even in 1984, but the federal government didnıt like it. For my trouble I
spent the next sixteen years fending off the feds, the IRS, and state
government, trying to keep my wife and me out of jail, and trying to keep
them from killing my seven children, my wife, and me. I even ended up going
to jail.

 I know -- you think Iım crazy or lying. You canıt believe ³our²
government agents would do such terrible things. Most people canıt,
and I understand why. Itıs too horrible to believe. Besides, the
government and the media work together to blacken everyone who stands for
the law, the constitution, and the truth. They label them ³trouble-makers²
and ³extremists², and even, as a last resort, ³terrorists.² Usually,
it works, but our case was different. The federal government indicted
11 people out of our church (because the church elders refused to
roll over for the IRSıs fishing expedition) as well as another 14
people. Some pled guilty, just to put an end to the nightmare. By    the
grace of God, the 16 of us who held out to the end were all acquitted. (You
can read the entire story at www.the-moneychanger.com/dangerous.phtml
<http://www.the-moneychanger.com/dangerous.phtml>; .) The state also charged
me in a related case, but I was convicted there.

 And I should have been convicted, because I was guilty: guilty of speaking
the truth, guilty of insisting the government abide by the law and the
constitution, guilty of exposing the entire lying system of phoney money
that steals the property and future from every single American. And if I had
to do it all over again, as God is my helper I would do it without one
momentıs hesitation, because it was the right thing to do.

 Today Aaron Russo is guilty, too - guilty of making a movie to
tell America the truth. And he needs our help.

 Should one man take the cause of the whole nation on his own shoulders?
Should one man give everything, while everyone else profits and
none help? Any honest man must say, ³No - let me help, too. I donıt
want anybody else to carry the load for me.²

 Hereıs what Aaron needs: money to market and advertise
America:

>From Freedom To Fascism <http://www.freedomtofascism.com>; .
<http://www.freedomtofascism.com>;

If we wonıt help him, Aaron has told me he will make sure America
sees this movie even if he has to walk it across America. But if he has to
do that, the movie will never have the effect it could have. Its impact will
fizzle out in little sparks, instead of the massive explosion it could touch
off. Everybody who has seen this movie knows that it can change America.

 And I know that in America today there is no effective movement to oppose,
much less turn back, the plans to create a police state and turn us into a
nation of slaves. At his own risk and expense, Aaron Russo has made a movie
that might be the spark to set off an explosion in the publicıs heart that
might win back our liberties, and our childrenıs future.

This is not a distant cause. It is the cause of our rights and our ancient
freedoms, right here in America, and it is not happening to somebody else.
Itıs happening right now to you, and to me, and this may be our last, best
chance to wake up our neighbours. My friends know that Iım not much of one
to talk about ³last chances² because I know that Heaven has many more
options than we can conceive.

Never before has the freedom movement had a professional like Aaron Russo on
its side. Aaron work has won numerous gold records, platinum records, an
Emmy, a Tony, and six Academy Award nominations. His films have received
seven Golden Globe nomination and actually won three Golden Globes. To make
this movie Aaron had to go against all the grain of Hollywood status and
popularity. More than that, he had to love the truth.

We all know that advertising doesnıt come cheap. A full page ad in the New
York Times costs $95,256.00. Half a page costs $52,920. A quarter page costs
$26,460. One column inch costs $840.

Sounds impossible, but think: if only 529 of us each gave $100, we could buy
that half page ad.

What am I asking from you? Give up two meals for your freedom.

*You probably donıt balk at dropping $6.50 for a large white chocolate
macchiatto at Starbucks. When you take your wife and kids out to eat, you
donıt hesitate to lay out $60 at Pizza Hut. If itıs a special occasion and
you really want to celebrate, youıll go to Fancy French Jacques or
LıAubergine and drop a hundred fifty bucks for four people and congratulate
yourself on a bargain.*

 *I am asking you to donate the price of two meals out with your family to
Aaron Russo, to promote America: From Freedom to Fascism
<http://www.freedomtofascism.com>; . You name the price.*

Please note: this is not an investment, but a gift to help Aaron make sure
the most Americans possible see this film. Not one cent of your money will
go to anything but promoting this movie. No, itıs not an ³investment²
in the usual sense because you wonıt get any money back, but it most
certainly is an investment in your nearest and dearest interests, and the
return may be restoring your country and your rights.

 You may think the price is too high, the risk of nothing happening
too great. You may be right. It may be too late to turn America
from her fate. Thatıs what the enemies of freedom want you to think.

 In December, 1777 it looked like it was too late for America,
and too late for freedom. Toward Valley Forge you could trace the
path of Washingtonıs men by the blood their unshod feet left in
the snow. When they arrived at their campsite, no shelters were
waiting, so they spent the first two weeks building huts. Lacking
blankets, they had to sit by the fire all night to keep from freezing.
On December 23 Washington wrote to Congress that he had 2,898 men
³unfit for duty because they were barefoot, and otherwise naked.²
He wrote to his wife that she couldnıt come review the troops, because
some were so ragged that their uniforms didnıt even cover their
private parts.

 To those men with the bleeding feet, it must have seemed too late
for America, /but they never went home. They never gave up. They
gave their last breath.

 Next to that, giving up a couple of meals in a restaurant doesnıt
seem like much to risk, does it?

 Respectfully yours,

 Franklin Sanders
               The Moneychanger
                www.the-moneychanger.com <http://www.the-moneychanger.com>;
               (888) 218-9226

 P.S. If you hesitate, youıll never get around to helping Aaron
Russo, so please sit down right now, write him the biggest check
you can write, and send it to
 All Your Freedoms, Inc.
                908 North La Cienega Blvd.
                 Los Angeles, California 90069

In the For line, write ³Gift to promote AFFF.²
Sorry, you wonıt receive any fancy letters or acknowledgements
or brass plaques, because every cent is needed to promote the film.
However, you will have this: You will know that you have stood shoulder
to shoulder in a line of patriots stretching back over 200 years.
For me, thatıs enough. I hope it will be for you, too.

P.P.S. Thereıs one more way you can help: send this letter to every friend
you can think of. And when you do it, explain to them at the top of your
e-mail that you understand nobody likes spam, but this is not spam and not
junk mail. Itıs a chance to restore America.

------

*LuxWeb*
Iberamerican Web of Light
Free New Info Selection Services
Since 1998
50,000 subscribers in 90 countries and two languajes.
luxwebII-subscribe@... (one daily message)
luxwebIII-subscribe@... (one weekly message)
------------------
Anahuak Radiant Centre
http://www.laneta.apc.org/redanahuak
Contact: luxweb-admin@...
To find your account passwrd:
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/edit/edit-20.html
All the help you need to understand the listserver:
http://help.yahoo.com/help/

         Compra o vende de manera diferente en www.egrupos.net