Inicio > Mis eListas > meshiko > Mensajes

Verdes / España / Ricardo
Las celebraciones Ricardo
Foro Alca en el Co Ricardo
FW: Nuevo libro: L Ricardo
FW: RV: CHIMALAPAS Ricardo
México: Demandas i Ricardo
FW: Convocatoria F Ricardo
FW: VIII Brigada L Ricardo
FW: Nuevo Oratorio Ricardo
MISCELANEA REDLUZ Ricardo
FW: ALERTA EN ACCI Ricardo
El Ultimo Vals de Ricardo
Pronunciamiento Or Ricardo
Agenda para Crecer Ricardo
FW: INFORME-CHIMAL Ricardo
Danza de la Tierra Ricardo
FW: TU CIUDAD HABL Ricardo
Apagon Universal R Ricardo
Mesa de Coordinaci Ricardo
XXIII MARCHA DEL O Ricardo
La gran aldea a de Ricardo
Waging War On Amer Ricardo
La "nueva economía Ricardo
'Yo si quiero un m Ricardo
Letras Libres Inte Ricardo
Puedes actuar ya, Ricardo
Construccion de Li Ricardo
Ayuda para las vic Ricardo
Aprenda de Cuba di Ricardo
FW: Carta abierta Ricardo
FW: PRODIGY Y TELM Ricardo
No al dictamen de Ricardo
Accion Urgente / D Ricardo
Charla: el SIDA en Ricardo
Solicitud de apoyo Ricardo
Foro Nuevo Aerpuer Ricardo
MMSC / actividades Ricardo
Acciones para Kyot Ricardo
Conferencia Ricardo
Information of asp Ricardo
Llamamiento Urgent Ricardo
Globalizar los Der Ricardo
LA RESISTENCIA, de Ricardo
FW: Ajude a Nature Ricardo
El Mahabharata Ricardo
Urgente establecer Ricardo
FW: FORO SOBRE EL Ricardo
INVITACION CONFERE Ricardo
Encuentro Hemisfer Ricardo
Declaracion Foro s Ricardo
 << 50 ant. | 50 sig. >>

MESHIKO - LATINOAMERICA

Asunto:[MESHIKO] Information of aspartame for journalists from Mexico
Fecha:Viernes, 13 de Julio, 2001  04:58:37 (-0700)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo-Anahuak Networks <chicanos @...........mx>

----------
From: Betty Martini <Mission-Possible-USA@...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 19:29:11 -0400
To: Szekely Agata <aszekely@...>,
agataszekely@...
Subject: Re: Information of aspartame for journalist from Mexico

Dear Agata,

I am so happy that your wrote.  I am the founder of Mission Possible
International, a worldwide volunteer force, warning all consumers off
aspartame.  Meet Ana Mary (musicgirl3003@...) who is Mission Possible
Guadalajara and Perla, a victim in Mexico (perla_oloarte@...).

First, H. J. Roberts, M.D. has declared Aspartame Disease to be a global
plague and has just released a 1000 page medical text, 8 1/2 by 11, on this
epidemic called:  Aspartame Disease:  The Ignored Epidemic.  It's as big as
a big city phone directory with chapters on MS, lupus, brain tumors, birth
defects, neurodegenerative diseases, drug interactions and how a physician
can treat the person who has used aspartame (Canderal, NutraSweet, Equal,
Spoonful, Benevia, etc.)  You will see it on www.sunsentpress.com   It will
tell you everything.

Now, we can help each other.  I am going to send you a press release that
went to 38 Spanish speaking countries and thousands in Mexico. If we can
find the studies we can get this deadly chemical poison off the market.

I will be happy to answer all of your questions.  My phone number is 770
242-2599.

We are looking for a Spanish distributor for the medical text that
physicians and consumers in Spanish speaking countries will have the
information.  We are working to get it off the market and we need these
studies in the press release I will send you.

All my best,
Betty  -

At 03:18 AM 7/11/2001 +0600, Dave Rietz (DORway.com) wrote:
>At 04:51 PM 07/10/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>
>>  I am Agata Szekely, journalist of Cambio magazine from Mexico. I am writing
>>about aspartame and I need urgently some information.
>>Could you provide me the documents of the organization that proves the
>>danger of aspartame?
>>Wich is the last new about aspartame affair?
>>I expect your answer as soon as posible. thank you a lot.
>>AGATA, aszekely@... teleom.m. com.mx, agataszekely@...
>
>    The latest (1998) http://www.PRESIDIOTEX.COM/barcelona/  Spanish
> "Trocho" or "Barcelona" study.  Do check out Bryant Holman's web site...
> lots of stuff in Spanish.  http://www.PRESIDIOTEX.COM/asparspan/
>
>    If you have RealAudio/Player:  http://www.dorway.com/fox5.rm
>
>    This is a 15 minute prime-time expose on Aspartame by TV-5 in
> Washington, D.C.
>
>    If you do not have this Internet software... perhaps you can contact
> the originators of that expose.
>
>WTTG 5 FOX
>5151 Wisconsin Ave.
>N.W. Washington, DC 20016
>
>202/244-5151
>202/244-1745 (fax)
>
>    For a wealth of on-line information:
>
>    http://www.dorway.com/badnews.html The FDA's list of 92 symptoms of
> poisoning
>    http://www.dorway.com/gross.txt    FDA Dr. Gross on brain tumors
>    http://www.dorway.com/bressler.txt FDA Dr. Bressler expands
> tumors/problems
>    http://www.dorway.com/peerref.html Dr. Walton's prelim list of tests
>    http://www.dorway.com/doctors.html Growing list of doctors/articles
>
>    See http://www.aspartameispoison.com for a new 1018 page reference on
> aspartame called "aspartame disease: the ignored epidemic" by Dr.
> Roberts, a well respected diabetic expert of 42 years service.
>
>    Should you need more info or hard copies of official documents contact:
>
>Betty Martini <bettym19@...>
>9270 River Club Parkway
>Duluth, Ga. 30097
>
>770 242-2599  Voice
>770 242-2596  FAX
>
>    What follows is typical of the G.D.Searle "testing"
>
>    During the approval process on aspartame the FDA selected 15 of G. D.
>Searle's 74 tests calling them "pivotal" to proving the safety of
>aspartame.  One of those tests was the RAO report (SC18862), a year long
>test of baby monkeys being fed aspartame-laced milk.  After day 200 five
>of the seven had seizures with EACH feeding, and the seventh one died
>(but the public will never know why because the data on why was "lost").
>Dr. Moser, the Nutrasweet spokesman, communicated with Jennifer Cohen
>concerning her diet coke science report that was published in the
>prestigious "Food Chemical News" (1100 bucks a year for a subscription)
>attempting to prove she was "mistaken" about aspartame.  When young
>Jennifer asked about the RAO report Dr. Moser said:
>
>     "..the study should never have been undertaken, much less submitted
> [...]

Crea y administra tus propias listas de correo gratuitas, en español.