Inicio > Mis eListas > meshiko > Mensajes

FSM Mexico 2008 / Proyecto
Violacion al derec Proyecto
Ver 'Otra economia Proyecto
Conference on Scie Proyecto
Solidaridad con za Proyecto
Entrevista con Glo Ariel
Programas de Altos Elena Ge
MINEROS, 10, Bolet Proyecto
Concluyen expedici Proyecto
Noticias relevante Proyecto
Concurso Nacional Proyecto
Zko@elistas.net> Mariana
Demandan organizac Proyecto
INVITACION Reunion Proyecto
Caso Dora Avila, a andrea c
Reunion de recicla Proyecto
Acto en defensa de Proyecto
Día Internacional Socorro
Replicante 14 Ariel
Proyecto Cuautla, Proyecto
Festival por el me Proyecto
El sigilo, arma co Proyecto
Dos invitaciones, Socorro
Recaudacion fondos Proyecto
Revista electronic Proyecto
Recicladores en Re Proyecto
Para publicar en l Proyecto
En defensa de Loma Proyecto
Consumidores en ac Proyecto
Foro Ecologico, So Proyecto
Solidaridad con mo Proyecto
Encuentros de Danz Proyecto
La amenaza de los Proyecto
Peligran fuentes d Proyecto
Bush busca chamba Proyecto
A Chicano activist Proyecto
Parteaguas / Para Ricardo
Ecotianguis de la Proyecto
'Frankenfoods' Gia Ricardo
R. Dominicana: VI Ricardo
Mouriño : Ni Santi Ricardo
Metapolítica 58 Ariel
Acto contra el des coali
RE: Mouriño : cuan DrZurita
Donde y como murio Ricardo
Re: Acto contra el ricardo
CHAC apoyo SOS Sie Ricardo
A LOS PUEBLOS DE M Ricardo
8000 Tambores Sagr Ricardo
Dia de la Madre Ti Ricardo
 << 50 ant. | 50 sig. >>

MESHIKO - LATINOAMERICA

Asunto:[MESHIKO] Bush busca chamba
Fecha:Lunes, 10 de Marzo, 2008  16:36:33 (-0600)
Autor:Proyecto Interredes <lacasadelared @.....com>

From: DESPIERTA MEXICO <despiertamexico@yahoo.com.mx>
Date: 08-mar-2008 16:23
Subject: Buscando chamba

This person needs a job.
This individual seeks an executive position.
He will be available in January 2009, and is willing to relocate.
(Please don't skip the last section!)

RESUME

GEORGE W. BUSH
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington , DC 20520

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:

Law Enforcement:
I was arrested in Kennebunkport , Maine , in
1976 for driving under the influence of
alcohol. I pled guilty, paid a fine, and
had my driver's license suspended for 30 days.
My Texas driving record has been 'lost' and
is not available.

Military:
I joined the Texas Air National Guard and
went AWOL. I refused to take a drug test
or answer any questions about my drug use. By
joining the Texas Air National Guard, I
was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam .

College:
I graduated from Yale University with a
low C average. I was a cheerleader.

PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:
I ran for U.S. Congress and lost.
I began my career in the oil business in
Midland Texas , in 1975. I bought an oil
company, but couldn't find any oil in
Texas . The company went bankrupt shortly after I
sold all my stock.
I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team
in a sweetheart deal that took land using
taxpayer money.

With the help of my father and our friends
in the oil industry (including Enron CEO Ken
Lay), I was elected governor of Texas .

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS GOVERNOR OF TEXAS :
I changed Texas pollution laws to favor
power and oil companies, making Texas the most
polluted state in the Uni on. During my
tenure, Houston replaced Los Angeles as
the most smog-ridden city in America .

I cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas
treasury to the tune of billions in borrowed money.

I set the record for the most executions
by any governor in American history.

With the help of my brother, the governor
of Florida , and my father's appointments to
the Supreme Court, I became President of the
United States , after losing by over
500,000 votes.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT:
I am the first President in U.S. history
to enter office with a criminal record.
I invaded and occupied two countries at a
continuing cost of over one billion
dollars per week.
I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively
bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.
I shattered the record for the largest
annual deficit in U.S. history.
I set an economic record for most private
bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.
I set the all-time record for most
foreclosures in a 12-month period.
for receiving the most corporate campaign
donations.
My largest lifetime campaign contributor,
and one of my best friends, Kenneth Lay,
presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy
fraud in U.S. history, Enron.
My political party used Enron private jets
and corporate attorneys to assure my
success with the U.S. Supreme Court during my
election decision. I set the all-time
record for the biggest drop in the history of the
U.S. stock market. In my first year in
office, over 2 million Americans lost
their jobs and that trend continues.
I'm proud that the members of my cabinet
are the richest of any administration in U.S.
history. My 'poorest millionaire,'
Condoleezza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker
named after her.
I set the record for most campaign
fund-raising trips by a U.S. President.
I am the all-time U.S. and world
record-holder .

I have protected my friends at Enron and
Halliburton against investigation or
prosecution. More time and money was spent
investigating the Monica Lewinsky affair
than has been spent investigating one of the
biggest corporate rip-offs in history. I
presided over the biggest energy crisis in
U.S. history and refused to intervene when
corruption involving the oil industry was
revealed.

I presided over the highest gasoline
prices in U.S. history.

I changed the U.S. policy to allow
convicted criminals to be awarded government
contracts.

I appointed more convicted criminals to my
administration than any President in US.
history.
I created the Ministry of Homeland
Security,
the largest bureaucracy in the history of
the United States Government.

I've broken more international treaties
than any President in U.S. history.

I am the first President in U.S. history
to have the United Nations remove the U.S.
from the Human Rights Commission.

I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court
of Law.

I refused to allow inspector's access to
U.S. prisoners of war' detainees and thereby
have refused to abide by the Ge neva Convention.

I am the first President in history to
refuse United Nations election inspectors (during
the 2002 US election).

I set the record for fewest numbers of
press conferences of any President since the
advent of television.

I set the all-time record for most days on
vacation in any one-year period. After
taking off the entire month of August, I presided
over the worst security failure in U.S.
history.

I garnered the most sympathy ever for the
U.S after the World Trade Center attacks and
less than a year later made the U.S. the most
hated country in the world, the largest
failure of diplomacy in world history.

I have set the all-time record for most
people worldwide to simultaneously protest
me in public venues (15 million people),
shattering the record for protests against
any person in the history of mankind.

I am the first President in U.S. history
to order an unprovoked, pre-emptive attack
and the military occupation of a sovereign
nation. I did so against the will of the
United Nations, the majority of U.S.
Citizens and the world community.

I have cut health care benefits for war
veterans and support a cut in duty
benefits for active duty troops and their families
in wartime.

In my State of the Union Address, I lied
about our reasons for attacking Iraq and
then blamed the lies on our British friends.

I am the first President in history to
have a majority of Europeans (71%) view my
presidency as the biggest threat to world
peace and security.
I am supporting development of a nuclear
Tactical Bunker Buster, a WMD.
I have so far failed to fulfill my pledge
to bring Osama Bin Laden to justice.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES:
All records of my tenure as governor of
Texas are now in my father's library, sealed and
unavailable for public view.
All records of SEC investigations into my
insider trading and my bankrupt companies
are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for
public view.
All records or minutes from meetings that
I, or my Vice-President, attended regarding
public energy policy are sealed in secrecy
and unavailable for public review. I
specified that my sealed documents will
not be available for 50 years.

PLEASE SEND THIS TO EVERY VOTER YOU