Inicio > Mis eListas > meshiko > Mensajes

FW: Dialogos para Ricardo
La ´´vida´´ contra Ricardo
Cursos en Agroecol Ricardo
Anulacion de la De Ricardo
Re: La ´´vida´´ co Ricardo
Cerro Marangatu (M GABRIELA
MILITARES ISRAELÍE Ricardo
ojo-Clausura del F Ricardo
CUBA SI / #20 / Fe Ricardo
ARGENTINA / CACERO Ricardo
Chomsky: la polít Ricardo
Good News Agency - Ricardo
Por Una Economia e Ricardo
El hundimiento del Ricardo
ITESM / Lideres So Ricardo
Documentos Conf. F Ricardo
Apoyo para las Com Ricardo
FW: Mensaje de los Ricardo
South Indian Prove Ricardo
Argentina Hoy, Aye Ricardo
Niños Soldado / Co Ricardo
INVITACIÓN A UNA M Ricardo
Finanzas Sociales Ricardo
Ciudadanas para un Ricardo
Chamanismo Esencia Ricardo
Taller de Capacita Ricardo
JEAN HUDON / The X Ricardo
Derechos Indigenas Ricardo
Seminários FSM2002 Ricardo
6to. Congreso inte Ricardo
PRIMER CONGRESO NA Observat
DERECHOS INDIGENAS Ricardo
XIII Congreso Inte Ricardo
3a Marcha del Sile Ricardo
Jean Hudon / Big B Ricardo
CONTROL MUNDIAL DE Ricardo
ARGENTINA: ESLABON Ricardo
Metaforas Discorda Ricardo
Conferencia de Eli Ricardo
t r u t h o u t, Ricardo
Asociación ALIHUEN Ricardo
Necesidades / Ivan Ricardo
Leon-Portilla / Pa Ricardo
FW: Conferencia de Ricardo
El monto de lo que Ricardo
Good News Agency - Ricardo
Conferencia Intern Ricardo
TALLER DEL ENTRAMA Ricardo
Campaña nacional d Ricardo
Alerta Planetaria Ricardo
 << 50 ant. | 50 sig. >>

MESHIKO - LATINOAMERICA

Asunto:[MESHIKO] JEAN HUDON / The X-Files #10: Things You'll Never See in the Media --- Webposted at http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/Archives2002/XFiles10.htm
Fecha:Jueves, 21 de Febrero, 2002  05:13:48 (-0700)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo-RedLuz <anahuak @.............mx>

----------
From: globalvisionary@... (jean hudon)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 05:24:41 -0400
Subject: The X-Files #10: Things You'll Never See in the Media --- Webposted
at http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/Archives2002/XFiles10.htm

Hello everyone

Hopefully you'll have time to review this one as it contains some pretty
interesting stuff, although the first one about the torture of women in
Israel is pretty disturbing and, of course, totally ignored by the
mainstream media, which is why I include it in this X-Files compilation.
I'll have some good news shortly though for you on the peace front in
Israel...

Jean Hudon
Earth Rainbow Network Coordinator
http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000

P.S. See also my latest Media compilation #49: When the Pentagon Wants to
Rule the World archived at
http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/Archives2002/MediaCompilation49.h
tm

CONTENTS

1. Israel: torture and ill-treatment of female prisoners in the Neve Tertze
women's prison in Ramle  2. Petition For Chemtrail Disclosure
3. Radio Frequency ID chips (size: 350 microns!) by Alientechnology.com
4. Excerpt from a talk given by Dr Steven Greer & ZERO POINT ENERGY - FACT
OR FICTION?
5. CURRENT ACTIVISM OPPORTUNITIES

SEE ALSO:

Deaths Mount as Israel Unleashes Reprisals
http://www.truthout.com/02.21E.Deaths.Mount.htm

CIA-Who Do They Really Work For?
http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=149495&article=18818

All you've ever wanted to know (or ignore?) about Mind Control
http://www.trufax.org/menu/elect.html

OMCT Human Rights NGO, against torture and executions
http://www.omct.org/
OMCT is today the largest international coalition of NGOs fighting against
torture, summary executions, forced disappearances and all other forms of
cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment in order to preserve Human Rights.
It has at its disposal a network, SOS Torture, consisting of some 240
non-governmental organisations which act as sources of information.

URL for the emperors-clothes article on 9/11:
http://www.emperors-clothes.com/indict/indict-3.htm

OK, George, make with the friendly bombs (February 17, 2002)
http://www.guardian.co.uk/bush/story/0,7369,651634,00.html
To prevent terrorism by dropping bombs on Iraq is such an obvious idea that
I can't think why no one has thought of it before. It's so simple. If only
the UK had done something similar in Northern Ireland, we wouldn't be in
the mess we are in today.

Nowhere to Hide? - FCC okays technology capable of "seeing" through walls
http://usgovinfo.about.com/library/weekly/aa021802a.htm

George Bush and the Oiligarch
http://www.visiontv.ca/pf_main.htm

Bush Offers Alternative Plan on 'Greenhouse Gases'
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20020214/ts/bush_climate_dc.html
(Reuters) - President Bush on Thursday outlined a voluntary plan to slow
the growth of global warming gases in place of the mandatory  cuts demanded
by the widely accepted Kyoto treaty he rejected last year as harmful to the
U.S. economy. Advocates for stronger action immediately attacked the
proposal as insufficient to stop what they see as an inexorable climb in
the earth's atmospheric temperature tied to ''greenhouse gases'' like
carbon dioxide emitted by power plants and automobiles. ``Instead of
accepting an accord endorsed by over 170 nations, President Bush has put
forward a plan that falls far short of the needs of both America and the
world,'' said former Vice President Al Gore.(...) Philip Clapp, president
of National Environmental Trust, said voluntary reductions have failed in
the past. ``The president's global warming proposal appears to be another
faith-based initiative. CLIP

FULL COVERAGE ON GLOBAL WARMING
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/World/Global_Warming/

A Career In Microbiology Can Be Harmful To Your Health
http://www.copvcia.com/free/ww3/02_14_02_microbio.html
On the suspicious deaths of as many as 12 world-class microbiologists.

<>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>

1.

From:
http://www.omct.org/displaydocument.asp?DocType=Appeal&Language=EN&Index=150
8

Israel: torture and ill-treatment of female prisoners in the Neve Tertze
women's prison in Ramle

(7/2/2002)

(...) After the last suicide bombing in Jerusalem, the criminal prisoners
in Neve Tirza screamed death threats at the political prisoners and threw
glasses into their cells. About 30 riot police, men and women, sprayed the
cells of the political prisoners with tear gas, even though there are
strict directives prohibiting spraying tear gas inside a closed space. Some
of the women fainted. The police entered the cells of the Palestinian women
and started beating them with their truncheons. Amne Muna was subjected to
the worst beating; her mouth and eyes were forcibly held open by two
wardens, while tear gas was sprayed on her face. Both lawyers have seen the
burns on her face. She also told the lawyers that an officer threatened her
with murder. Amne was later told by the prison authorities that she had not
been punished for any personal wrongdoing, but because she is the
representative of the women. CLIP

OMCT fears for all the female prisoners' physical and psychological
integrity in the Neve Tirtza prison. OMCT is also very concerned about the
generally bad conditions for Palestinian female prisons in this prison. See
also urgent appeals Cases ISR 230701.1 and a follow up and  ISR111001 Child
Concern /Violence against Women and its two follow-ups.

Action requested

Please write to the Israeli authorities urging them to:

i. guarantee the physical and psychological integrity of the female
prisoners in Neve Tirtza prison in Ramle at all times and to ensure their
access to medical care;
ii. carry out a full and impartial investigation into the alleged torture
and ill-treatment, in order to identify those responsible, bring them to
trial and apply the penal, civil and/or administrative sanctions provided
by law in accordance with international legal standards;
iii. ensure that immediate action is taken to guarantee that the conditions
in Neve Tirtza prison in Ramle meet international standards;
iv. guarantee all human rights and fundamental freedoms in accordance with
international human rights standards.

Addresses

CLIP - PLEASE GO AT
http://www.omct.org/displaydocument.asp?DocType=Appeal&Language=EN&Index=150
8
TO READ THE ENTIRE REPORT AND GET ALL THE ADDRESSES PROVIDED AND PLEASE
*TAKE ACTION*.

<>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>

2.

From: "Global Vision Newsletter - Leigh Tremaine" <leigh@...>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002
Subject: Global Vision Newsletter - Chemtrails

Petition For Chemtrail Disclosure

By Diane Harvey <merak@...>,

This petition is served on behalf of the undersigned, and on behalf of all
citizens of this country, whether aware or as yet unaware of the ubiquitous
and alarming phenomena referred to as Chemtrails.

With each passing day, the number of those who become vividly conscious of
anomalous aircraft activity, visibly and provably present, is increasing
dramatically. As public awareness increases, the groundswell of voices
demanding an explanation for this massive clandestine operation is
inexorably building.

All of us who have been forced to spend our own time, energy and money to
force disclosure as to the origin and purpose of this program are therefore
intensifying our effort. All relevant officials at local, state federal
levels have the legal and ethical obligation to investigate serious
inquiries regarding this matter from deeply concerned individuals and
groups.

There are, conservatively speaking, tens of thousands of United States
citizens whose demand to know the cause and purpose of this phenomena is
being repeatedly ignored. To continue to conveniently marginalize and
dismiss with prejudice such a large and ever-growing number of
public-spirited citizens will not be effective in stopping this campaign
for full disclosure.

The present common strategy based on wholesale refusal to look at the
evidence is highly unethical and cannot be maintained in a democratic
society. Those who persist in declining to acknowledge irrefutable evidence
will be held accountable for a serious breach of public trust.

Whatever government agency is ultimately responsible for this long-standing
and highly secretive operation of questionable purpose(s) will certainly be
subject to the inevitable judgment of the people of this country. Whether
or not this secret program has been initiated and is being carried out from
a motive of public benefit is entirely beside the point.

No government agency has the right to inflict secret experiments of any
kind, based on any motive whatsoever, on an uninformed citizenry. It is a
matter of public record that highly damaging government-sponsored
experiments have been performed on the American public in recent history,
and are continuing unabated, unregulated, and for the most part
unsuspected. Furthermore, the inordinate interest displayed by a long list
of military and industrial organizations in our information, documented by
the daily repeated visits to websites dedicated to archiving public
accumulation of Chemtrail evidence, is, in and of itself, extremely
provocative. Those whose positions we support with our tax dollars, whose
responsibility it is to keep us informed and to protect us from harm, are,
almost without exception, consistently failing to address our legitimate
concerns. We who pay the salaries of the very same elected and appointed
officials who refuse to confront our painstakingly acquired evidence of the
factual existence of Chemtrails, do not accept this betrayal and subversion
of the democratic process.

We have collectively amassed an enormous amount of undeniable evidence that
something highly unusual and distinctly harmful to the human organism is
deliberately being released from unknown aircraft on a regular basis. Since
our legitimate concerns addressed to those officials and agencies legally
and morally responsible for investigating this on our behalf have
heretofore been ignored, we have had to take matters into our own hands. We
have been obliged to educate ourselves in the scientific explanations and
descriptions of normal contrails, cloud formations, weather patterns,
meteorological minutiae, aircraft identification, local flight patterns,
radar anomalies, the interpretation of GOES satellite data, and innumerable
other allied aspects of this experiment.

The preceding many months of serious research by a large community of
intelligent and determined citizens have resulted in a single unavoidable
conclusion: an experiment of vast proportions, at immense cost, for unknown
reasons and with unknown ultimate consequences, is being carried out over a
long period of time without the knowledge or informed consent of the
American people.

Over the period of time in question, many of us have become demonstrably,
and in many cases, chronically ill from the fallout from Chemtrail activity
in our immediate vicinities, and have watched with fear and dismay as our
families, friends and neighbors become ill. We have minutely observed,
recorded, photographed, videotaped, and kept close watch on these phenomena
and their attendant effects on our environment and organisms.

The present climate of willful ignorance and denial regarding our
collective findings naturally does nothing to assuage our mounting
concerns. To the contrary: when large numbers of rationally alarmed people
are continually rebuffed and treated with the condescension typically
accorded to the mentally unsound, the only result possible is increasing
outrage, disgust, and a sense of disaffection from our own government.

We do not accept this continuing dismissal and silence as an answer to our
questions. We do not find the studied indifference, calculated
disparagement and casual insults offered by those officials and government
agencies we are approaching for answers, to be either lawful or morally
reasonable. Therefore we will continue to press vigorously and
unrelentingly for honest investigation in response to our sincere and
incontestably justifiable concerns.

Incontrovertible observations regarding the continuing presence of this
secret program will not be allowed to be relegated to the wastebaskets of
elected officials. The sheer numbers of indignant and outraged Americans,
told again and again that their perfectly clear perceptions are based on a
"hoax", is insuring that this issue is not going away. Day by day, this
"secret" operation is becoming less and less of a secret. The demand for an
explanation is gathering momentum. The factual reality of Chemtrails is
going to have to be addressed honestly, and immediately. The extensive
accumulated evidence must be given a hearing, and the cause and purpose of
this experiment must be disclosed to the American public.

All efforts to maintain secrecy in this matter are resulting in permanent
and irreparable harm to whatever trust remains between the people of this
country and their government. The present official attitude of dishonest
denial and irrational refusal to entertain the evidence itself has got to
end. We insist, and we will persist.

---

Chemtrails: Petition for Disclosure Suggestions

The concept behind "Chemtrails: Petition for Disclosure" is to provide a
multi-purpose document suitable for downloading and mailing to any public
official at any level of government.

Any person or group can print this out, sign it, and send it off to any
number of those who so richly deserve it. It is designed to stand alone, or
as a cover letter to accompany any photographs, specific chemtrail research
papers or any other personal and/or net-gathered evidence anyone wishes to
submit to relevant persons and agencies.

See also:

WHEN THE ARMY OWNS THE WEATHER
http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=12342
Evidence of the Pentagon's interest in manipulating mother nature abounds.
How come the public knows nothing about it?

(...) U.S. patent number 6315213, filed on November 13, is described as a
method of modifying weather and should concern the public. A scientist from
Wright Patterson Air Force Base acknowledges that planes are spraying
barium salt, polymer fibers, aluminum oxide and other chemicals in the
atmosphere to both modify the weather and for military communications
purposes. The patent abstract specifically states: "The polymer is
dispersed into the cloud and the wind of the storm agitates the mixture
causing the polymer to absorb the rain. This reaction forms a gelatinous
substance which precipitate to the surface below. Thus, diminishing the
cloud's ability to rain."

CLIP

Investigative reporter William Thomas holds that there's a link between the
recent increase in
asthma, allergies and upper respiratory ailments and the chemtrail
spraying. Sound crazy? Remember, it sounded absurd when reports first came
out that the government had conducted radioactivity experiments on U.S.
citizens and released radiation from nuclear plants to test the effect on
civilian populations. It sounded bizarre when news first filtered out that
the government was engaged in the MK-Ultra mind-control experiments using
LSD. The CIA and Defense Intelligence Agency admit they were responsible
for many of the UFO sightings in the 1950s in order the explain away
experimental military technology. From public documents to mainstream news
accounts, the record is filled with reports of weather-modifying technology
left over from the Cold War. Now we have a right to know what, if anything,
the government plans to do with it.

<>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>

3.

From: Sh0shanna@...
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002
Subject: Radio Frequency ID chips (size: 350 microns!) by
Alientechnology.com

How small can they go? RFID! - ChemtrailTrackingUSA Yahoo Club
2/14/02

Yes, that is the company's name. They just merged with Wave ID, a leader in
RFID and receiver of great many Uncle Sam dollars to make our safety and
security a reality. Ol, Alientechnology is proud of its new 350 micron size
RFID IC chip. How small is that? sssmmmaallll! Oh, also they just couldn't
turn out enough of these RFID chips to meet the demand, what demand?

Due to a new process, they are proud to announce that they can turn out
2,000,000 ICs an hour. What do you suppose they plan on tagging with these
great new micron size devices? I know what your thinking! Now, that would
be unconstitutional thus illegal in the old Republic!

Find out more on this at http://www.Alientechnology.com

<>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>

4.

Taken from the excellent WHAT MATTERS-51 newsletter published by "Boudewijn
Wegerif" <boudewijn@...>

Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002

CLIP

Excerpt from a talk given by Dr Steven Greer a few days after the September
11 event:

"We are the last generation of an old time dominated by a dialectic of us
vs them. That view has to be replaced with an essential recognition of the
oneness of all intelligent life and that the totality of awakeness and
conscious awareness in the universe is a singularity refracting within all
things. Even a photon is awake and this has been proven scientifically. We
have to recognize and act from that deep awareness of this essential
oneness, which all human and extraterrestrial life is. If we do not, the
technologies will continue to be used not for the betterment and
enlightenment of the human race but like we saw this week in New York.

"I am announcing here today, we are putting on a major thrust, beginning
now, into efforts where I have identified half a dozen scientists who can
build or bring to the table energy and propulsion systems that will replace
all the mideast oil and we're going to begin to move that out like we've
moved this other material out through the DP. And when they serve me as the
CEO of that company with a section 181 seizure I will go on a national news
program, the anchor of which has already invited me on and tear up that
national security order on live TV. Mark my words.

"It will not be for sale, I mean it will be to the people, but it will not
be for sale to the highest bidder to be bought out and buried, which is
what about 28 of the systems have had happen to them. And we will not be
threatened off the stage. I have walked through the valley of death for 8
years during this project. We will not stand down!

"I would invite each of you to stand with us, to help support us. You know,
I've had to forgo my medical practice now for three years and I have put
around 5 million of my own earnings, time and resources into this effort.
We have had very little support from the people, very little. And I'm not
chastising anyone, but I need to tell you something. If this effort does
not get the financial and institutional support of what one public non
profit dealing with the environment out of hundreds gets, a small one with
a small budget of a couple million dollars this thing will collapse because
we can't keep this going. We need your help. We need your networking, and
we need to open to the concerned environmentalists, people concerned about
peace, people concerned about democracy. People who can help us and really
stand tall, stand up and move this forward."

More details at http://www.disclosureproject.org

The Disclosure Project is a non-profit research project working to disclose
the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified
advanced energy and propulsion systems. The Project was initiated at a
hugely successful press conference in May 2001, at which more than 20
military, government and corporate witnesses testified to "unambiguous UFO
and extraterrestrial events". At the DP web site it is claimed that there
are now over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses
testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs,
ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret (PS2).

See also:

REVIEW OF EXOPOLITICS
http://www.exopolitics.com
What the terror-filled war for oil is really about, and Star Wars, is
keeping us earthers from being integrated with 'Universe society', is the
claim in the book Exopolitics by Yale-educated eco-lawyer Alfred Lambremont
Webre

---

ZERO POINT ENERGY - FACT OR FICTION?
By Greg O'Neill

As our precious home world, Earth, teeters on the brink of ecological
disaster, with our air, water, and land being poisoned by petrochemicals,
nuclear waste, depleted uranium shells, is there any hope of recovery? The
answer may lie in the limitless ocean of energy around us, called by some
researchers, 'Zero Point Energy'.

In the United States, a heroic physician, Dr. Steven Greer, Director of the
Disclosure Project http://www.disclosureproject.org, has gathered over 400
witnesses, and videotaped their testimony relative to the active coverup of
critical information. This information revolves around the subject of
off-world spacecraft visiting Earth, and the recovery of crashed ships from
off-world cultures, as well as their crew. Apparently the military, and
intelligence communities, of a number of nations have actively pursued
retro-engineering the onboard ZPE power plants, and ElectroGravitic
propulsion systems, of these extra- terrestrial spacecraft. The source of
their power has been identified as that vast ocean of electricity, and
magnetism, that binds subatomic particles into atoms, atoms into molecules,
and molecules into the very structure of the multiverse, Zero Point Energy,
the very heart of Matter.

The tragedy of the ongoing cover-up of Free Energy technologies is that
they are being kept from the global populace, in order to benefit OPEC and
multinational Oil companies, and energy consortiums.   They would rather
keep their bloated bottom lines from Oil profits, and petrochemical
spinoffs, than to lose it all to clean, Free Energy systems that will
render Oil, Coal, and Nuclear power sources obsolete!

Can you imagine the impact on the global automotive market when internal
combustion engines are replaced with fuelless ZPE engines that run clean,
and produce no air pollution. Better yet, combine ZPE power plants with
ElectroGravitic propulsion systems to nullify gravity and to place
consumer, and commercial vehicles above ground. No more need for rubber
tires, trips to the gas pumps, or waiting in line to fill your gas tank.

For those of you who wish to pursue learning more on how you can support
Free Energy Research & Development, or if you simply wish to become better
informed on this vital Subject, may I suggest you pay an online visit to
these sites soon:

http://magneticenergy.com
http://www.fuellesspower.com/engine.com
http://www.feelthevibe.com
http://www.jnaudin.free.fr
http://www.infinite-energy.com
http://www.dnai.com/~zap
http://www.free-energy.cc
http://www.projectmagnet.com

Not being a theoretical physicist by profession, I must pass with regard to
giving more description of this Zero Point Energy, but I can recommend a
few books for those of you who wish to pursue this topic further. The
following are well worth the effort of finding them - "Tapping the Zero
Point Energy" and "Quest for Zero Point Energy Engineering Principles for
Free Energy", both volumes authored by Moray B. King. "Ether-Technology" by
Edgar Mitchell and Rho Sigma. A visit to your favorite search engine, using
the keywords - Zero Point Energy - will generate many sites devoted to the
topic. You can also do a search on 'Free Energy', to broaden your horizon
of understanding.

As for myself, I pursue setting up an organic farm on Hawai'i, raising
thousands of rare herbs, vegetables, fruit, bamboos, and hardwood trees, in
order to save them from extinction.   My farm will allow me to create a
TechnoEcoVillage, a place to showcase, and demonstrate Zero Point/ Free
Energy, ElectroGravitics systems in daily use, proving that these systems
work effectively, and efficiently, without pollution of land, sea, or air.

It is my dream to see the global creation of self-sufficient communities
that enable our Mother World, Earth, to heal from Her long history of abuse
by thoughtless Humanity.

If any of you reading my words now feels drawn to work with me, you can
drop me a line at Greg O'Neill <whtgr@...>. Lightworkers will make
dramatic changes in how we live in future generations to come. Roll up your
sleeves and get busy.

NOTE FROM JEAN: Greg O'Neill is a long-time subscriber to the ERN e-list.

---

The What Matters Programme is an initiative by Boudewijn Wegerif, to spread
information about what is happening in the world today, and how things
could be, given a schooling at all levels to free the self and the world
from debt/guilt oppression and money madness - a schooling for love.

You can read WHAT MATTERS E-letters at the WHAT MATTERS web site:
http://www.whatmatters.nu/wmemails/wmemailsindex.html

To subscribe to the WHAT MATTERS E-letters:
http://www.whatmatters.nu/contacts.html

NOTE FROM JEAN: Here is how Boudewijn introduced his following WHAT MATTERS
E-letters 1-52 newsletter:

Yesterday, during a walk, I was thinking about what matters to me and I
realised that it is for the world to know the glory that I have known;
through a touch on the cheek from on high and seeing my whole surround
suffused in golden resonance. And I realised that for the world to
experience this glory, of the kingdom of heaven on earth, we need to go
through the now unfolding trauma of disclosure - about:

- The nature of the money and power complexes that keep us locked into a
closed-to-love mindset;

- The place of the human soul in eternity and the human body in the
universe of many living planets, star systems and galaxies;

- The extent of the wrong-doing in ourselves, our families, work places and
governments (especially since September 11, 2001).

By wrong-doing I mean what we do that holds us back from being in loving,
free and fair contact with ourselves and others.

In the hereon following article, Free Energy in a Resurrected World, I
report on and develop an understanding of free energy as the power of love,
which I believe will only be fully available to us after the world has
passed through the great trauma of disclosure that is now unfolding.

The article is in eight sections:

1. URL Link to Tesla and Schauberger Inventions
2. Nikola Tesla's Fuelless Automobile
3. John Worrell Keely's Anti-Gravity 'Airship'
4. Physicist Adam Trombly on the Power Of Love
5. Another Statement Relating Free Energy to Love
6. Henry Miller's Vision in Sunday After The War
7. Reich Uncovers the 'Biologic Core' to Free Energy
8. Free Energy Must Wait Till After 2012

In friendship,

Boudewijn Wegerif

CLIP

TO READ THIS ENTIRE NEWSLETTER, PLEASE GO AT
http://www.whatmatters.nu/wmemails/wmemails9.html#WM-52

---

Note from Jean: Also highly recommended:

Tesla technology that is soon to be marketed
http://www.frank.germano.com

According to Frank Germano (President & CEO International Turbine And
Power), "This technology will literally hit the streets within the next six
months. We are in the process of acquiring funding and merging with several
west coast companies and once that has been legalized with possibly a
public offering, you will see the amazing Tesla Turbine and Tesla Pump and
the Tesla 'Air-to-air' refrigeration systems popping up almost everywhere."

Frank Germano's web site includes several pages dealing with the theories
of the 'Water Wizard', Viktor Schauberger. Germano writes: "The term 'free
energy' is found floating around in just about every corner of the web.
Schauberger and Tesla not only proved that free energy exists and is
obtainable (in our present lifetimes), they patented their inventions! Why
haven't these amazing inventions been developed and implemented into our
so-called modern economy? There are many reasons, however, the one that I
most readily believe is correct, is that WE (yes, you and me, and all of
the people of the United States of America and the world) have not 'pushed'
for this exciting technology to be made - no, demanded to be made -
available. It is my belief, that by combining Schauberger's theories on the
'living energies' contained in water with the Tesla Turbine, a radical
approach to how we obtain and distribute electrical energy will result.

Non-polluting, environmentally sound, readily obtainable, virtually 'free'
energy, that can be distributed economically to everyone on the planet. At
the very least, it will be a revolutionary concept. I have gathered
together most of Viktor Schauberger's wonderful inventions, and a very
large database of information about his intuitive, far-reaching
environmental theories. I think you will be quite taken back at the scope
of his work."

Definitely a site worth visiting...

Of particular interest:

Tesla Technology, Today:
http://www.frank.germano.com/tesla_technology.htm

Who was NIKOLA TESLA, and what were his greatest inventions?
http://www.frank.germano.com/nikolatesla.htm

The LOST INVENTIONS of NIKOLA TESLA
http://www.frank.germano.com/lostinventions.htm
This page will give you some surprising information about Tesla, the disk
turbine, the magnifying transmitter, high-frequency lighting, the Tesla
Coil, and more. Also included is a very "short winded" biography on Tesla.

Nikola Tesla LINKS
http://www.frank.germano.com/nikolatesla_links.htm

<>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>

5.

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO TAKE SOME ACTION, HERE ARE SEVERAL OPTIONS

From: http://www.workingforchange.com/activism/current_actions.cfm

CURRENT ACTIVISM OPPORTUNITIES

If you go at this webpage (URL above) you'll see that all the action titles
below are links to webpages with all the details on each action suggested:

New Actions

Keep the Sudan Peace Act Alive

Ban Soft Money

Super Bowl Ad Out of Bounds

Oppose Attempts to Allow Unchecked Domestic Spying

Give Up Enron Money

Demand Ken Lay Donate Proceeds from Enron Stock Sales

Oppose Judge Pickering's Nomination

Fully Fund Critical Family Planning Program

U.S. Politics

Don't Rush Judgment on Judicial Nominees

Curb the Runaway Military Budget

Strengthen Federal Firearms Laws to Help Fight Terrorism

Rights & Society

Oppose Attempts to Allow Unchecked Domestic Spying

Protect the Rights of Gun Violence Victims

Treat the Army of God as a Terrorist Organization

Oppose Military Tribunals

Stop Destruction of Nation's Gun Laws

Fight Job Discrimination in America

Support Hate Crimes Legislation

Global Affairs

Keep the Sudan Peace Act Alive

Provide Leadership Within the Global Community

Support the International Right to Know Campaign

Environment

Resumption of Nuclear Testing is Not an Option

Don't Gut the Clean Air Act

End Nuclear Power

Support the Clean Power Act

Support the International Right to Know Campaign

Health & Science

Support Better Healthcare for Women

Fund Life-Saving Research

Support the Medicinal Use of Marijuana for Seriously Ill People

CLIP

---

HERE ARE MODE DETAILS ON THE ENVIRONMENT SECTION:

Resumption of Nuclear Testing is Not an Option
http://www.workingforchange.com/activism/action.cfm?itemid=12667
Encourage your representative to support an effort that is underway, led by
Representative Markey from Massachusetts, to let President Bush know that a
resumption of nuclear testing is not an option and, that at this crucial
time in world history, our nation needs a leader who will work diligently
to help eliminate, not encourage, the threat of nuclear weapons.

Don't Gut the Clean Air Act
http://www.workingforchange.com/activism/action.cfm?itemid=12614
Twenty-five years is long enough for the dirtiest power plants to get a
free ride from the Clean Air Act. Tell President Bush not to reward his
campaign contributors by rolling back the Clean Air Act and to aggressively
enforce the Clean Air Act as it was intended by vigorously prosecuting
power plants that upgrade without cleaning up.

End Nuclear Power Urge
http://www.workingforchange.com/activism/action.cfm?itemid=12396
your senators to phase out nuclear power in the U.S. and put an end to this
dangerous source of electricity.

Support the Clean Power Act
http://www.workingforchange.com/activism/action.cfm?itemid=12188
Contact your senators and urge them to support the Clean Power Act, and to
oppose any power plant legislation that doesn't include limits on carbon
dioxide emissions. Heat-trapping carbon dioxide is the main cause of global
warming, and power generation is our nation's single biggest source of CO2
emissions.

Support the International Right to Know Campaign
http://www.workingforchange.com/activism/action.cfm?itemid=11139
Join the citizens' movement to pierce the corporate veil of secrecy and
demand fair business practices everywhere. You can help begin to hold
corporations accountable by asking your Senators to support an
International Right to Know law.

                  ~ Visita nuestro patrocinador ~
              SABES QUE CIRCULO DE LECTORES TE OFRECE..
                 ...3 LIBROS POR SOLO 2 EUROS!!
          Hazte socio y descubre la emoción de la lectura !!
     HAZ CLIC AQUI -> http://www.elistas.net/arforce/53/circulo