Inicio > Mis eListas > redanahuak > Mensajes

Remesas, una idea Ricardo
Finding inspiratio Ricardo
Bienvenid@ Radio W Ricardo
Aceptacion, primer Ricardo
Cronica III Encuen Ricardo
VII Encuentro RedL Ricardo
El VIH no existe / Ricardo
Foro alternativo d Ricardo
LA CUENTA UNIFICAD Gabriela
Inauguracion Casa Ricardo
Demeter y Persefon Ricardo
Convocatoria Encue Domingo
Mesa redonda sobre Gabriela
VII Encuentro RedL Ricardo
De los creadores d Ricardo
El derecho a la in Ricardo
Emocionantes notic Ricardo
OroMu acerca Ricardo
El tiempo como atr Ricardo
Rv: Carta a Mns.Ro Carlos M
Movilizacion de mi Ricardo
Programa Sexto Tla Gabriela
Filosofia Nahuatl Ricardo
Filosofia Nahuatl Ricardo
Filosofia Nahuatl Ricardo
El miedo al MALO Ricardo
Amura en Valle de Gabriela
III Encuentro de P Ricardo
Presentacion Tomo Ricardo
Ceremonia 11:11, F Ricardo
Dia Mundial de Nue Ricardo
La guerra al Codig Ricardo
Declaracion del V Ricardo
Manifiesto de las Ricardo
Que Rayos Sabemos? Ricardo
MIT cursos gratis Ricardo
Monterrey 2007 / F Ricardo
La Herencia Floral Ricardo
30 años por la Ver Ricardo
Apoyo para un film Ricardo
 << 40 ant. | 40 sig. >>

RED ANAHUAK

Asunto:[redanahuak] Finding inspiration in others / When you share your unique loving acts with others / It will be contagious!
Fecha:Viernes, 3 de Marzo, 2006  19:08:46 (-0600)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo <aina @...............mx>

From: Bible Exegesis <bexegesis@...>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 22:06:05 +0100 (CET)
To: Foro Espiritualidad Gay España <espiritualidadgay@...>
Subject: Inspirational.

      We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of
life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be
enthusiastic about.
Charles Kingsley

 Today's Inspirational Story
A Five-Day Spiritual Workout: Day 1
FINDING INSPIRATION IN OTHERS
By Dr. Bernie S. Siegel

  Inspiration is the greatest gift because it opens your life to many new
possibilities. Each day becomes more meaningful and your life is enhanced
when your actions are guided by what inspires you. The following exercises
will help you discover what generates enthusiasm in your life. I encourage
you to undertake both the possible and the impossible. True inspiration
overrides all fears. When you are inspired, you enter a trance state and can
accomplish things that you may never have felt capable of doing.

Where do you find this type of inspiration? Look deep into your soul and ask
yourself: What is the purpose of being alive and living on this planet? Your
souls response will tell you. You can also look for inspiration in various
myths and parables, but it is most often found when you share your unique
loving acts with others.

When your heart speaks to you about what you need to do to sustain life on
this planet, listen to it, make a difference, and be an inspiration for
generations to come. Be inspired by people like Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Rosa
Parks, Martin Luther King, Christopher Reeve, Albert Schweitzer, Helen
Keller, and many others. Now go and add your name to the list and make me
proud of you. Bring your enthusiasm for life with you everywhere you go, and
it will be contagious.

Day 1: Who Inspires You?

Our culture tends to idolize people based upon superficial qualities such as
physical beauty and material possessions. But are these people whose example
would help us live our lives in a fulfilling way? I know from my experience
how unhappy people can be when surrounded only by material goods. Even when
others see them as attractive, they only see their own faults and what is
lacking in their life.

The people who truly inspire us have an inner beauty. They have overcome
major obstacles in their own lives and learned how to accomplish meaningful
change. For this exercise, think of the people who inspire and motivate you.
Whose motto can you live by? These could be famous people, family members,
or others. It would be someone who, if he or she won the lottery, would ask,
Why me? and would use the money to better the world rather than seek
personal success. It would be someone who, if he or she developed a
life-threatening illness, would ask, What can I do with this? They are
people who see more than their personal circumstances.

List the qualities these people have that you would like to emulate, then
hang a photo of or a symbol representing each person in a conspicuous place,
so that every time you walk past, you will be reminded of what you admire
about them. Strive to live your own life in a way that validates their
message and makes it your own.

Fuente:
Foro Espiritualidad Gay España
espiritualidadgay-subscribe@...