Inicio > Mis eListas > redanahuak > Mensajes

3 MIL ESCRITORES M Ricardo
MAGAZINE MIND-SURF Ricardo
Mexica-Chicano / m Ricardo
Instituto Internac Ricardo
Un dia despues / L Ricardo
Algo hay que hacer Ricardo
Primero de Mayo... Ricardo
Que es el movimien Ricardo
Texto completo del Ricardo
El Amor Uno / Gabr Ricardo
ExpoSer 2006 / May Ricardo
AMERICA LATINA: Ob Ricardo
Que es La Casa de Ricardo
Carta OPA 2006 Ricardo
Conclusiones del T Ricardo
Programa del Foro Ricardo
La campaña Ricardo
Mision Guaicaipuro Ricardo
World Peace Congre Ricardo
Invitacion al Año Ricardo
Decodificando el C Ricardo
Calendario OPA 200 Ricardo
Tamiflu / La consp Ricardo
2006: definiciones Ricardo
Mensaje a Berlin: Ricardo
La debacle de la I Ricardo
Las Jornadas en De Ricardo
CasaLuna / Mexico Ricardo
Slowdown Ricardo
Un piropo para ti Ricardo
Sueño y chaman / K Ricardo
El esoterismo Ricardo
Para vivir mejor Ricardo
Indigenas andinos: Ricardo
Aibandu en Mexico Ricardo
COPIA OCULTA / El Ricardo
Lessons From Sugar Ricardo
10 Aniversario Red Ricardo
Revista Al Filo de Ricardo
Alex Slucki en el Ricardo
 << 40 ant. | 40 sig. >>

RED ANAHUAK

Asunto:[redanahuak] Finding inspiration in others / When you share your unique loving acts with others / It will be contagious!
Fecha:Viernes, 3 de Marzo, 2006  19:08:46 (-0600)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo <aina @...............mx>

From: Bible Exegesis <bexegesis@...>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 22:06:05 +0100 (CET)
To: Foro Espiritualidad Gay España <espiritualidadgay@...>
Subject: Inspirational.

      We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of
life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be
enthusiastic about.
Charles Kingsley

 Today's Inspirational Story
A Five-Day Spiritual Workout: Day 1
FINDING INSPIRATION IN OTHERS
By Dr. Bernie S. Siegel

  Inspiration is the greatest gift because it opens your life to many new
possibilities. Each day becomes more meaningful and your life is enhanced
when your actions are guided by what inspires you. The following exercises
will help you discover what generates enthusiasm in your life. I encourage
you to undertake both the possible and the impossible. True inspiration
overrides all fears. When you are inspired, you enter a trance state and can
accomplish things that you may never have felt capable of doing.

Where do you find this type of inspiration? Look deep into your soul and ask
yourself: What is the purpose of being alive and living on this planet? Your
souls response will tell you. You can also look for inspiration in various
myths and parables, but it is most often found when you share your unique
loving acts with others.

When your heart speaks to you about what you need to do to sustain life on
this planet, listen to it, make a difference, and be an inspiration for
generations to come. Be inspired by people like Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Rosa
Parks, Martin Luther King, Christopher Reeve, Albert Schweitzer, Helen
Keller, and many others. Now go and add your name to the list and make me
proud of you. Bring your enthusiasm for life with you everywhere you go, and
it will be contagious.

Day 1: Who Inspires You?

Our culture tends to idolize people based upon superficial qualities such as
physical beauty and material possessions. But are these people whose example
would help us live our lives in a fulfilling way? I know from my experience
how unhappy people can be when surrounded only by material goods. Even when
others see them as attractive, they only see their own faults and what is
lacking in their life.

The people who truly inspire us have an inner beauty. They have overcome
major obstacles in their own lives and learned how to accomplish meaningful
change. For this exercise, think of the people who inspire and motivate you.
Whose motto can you live by? These could be famous people, family members,
or others. It would be someone who, if he or she won the lottery, would ask,
Why me? and would use the money to better the world rather than seek
personal success. It would be someone who, if he or she developed a
life-threatening illness, would ask, What can I do with this? They are
people who see more than their personal circumstances.

List the qualities these people have that you would like to emulate, then
hang a photo of or a symbol representing each person in a conspicuous place,
so that every time you walk past, you will be reminded of what you admire
about them. Strive to live your own life in a way that validates their
message and makes it your own.

Fuente:
Foro Espiritualidad Gay España
espiritualidadgay-subscribe@...